Wilson Staff & THP #PersonalDistance - Live Update Thread

Wilson is absolutely killing it!!
The fittings, the knowledge, the personal touches!
What a great weekend for these guys that will surely remember this for a lifetime!

Really cool stuff going on. Am heading to the course for a round with the wifey.
Will catch up in a few hours.

I keep re-reading the first 13-14 pages and smiling for you all.

Lots of guys lofting down to reduce spin...wondering if I put an end to that streak soon

Lots of guys lofting down to reduce spin...wondering if I put an end to that streak soon

Knuckle ball extraordinaire, step on up. Do they have 12* heads? C'mon 441, get #PersonalDistance

Cool teaser just dropped on Twitter by JB for this event!

I am going through and catching up on the photos and I am blown away by how sweet their HQ is! Man I'd be shaking with excitement right now if I were there. So much coolness!

Wilson is bringing it!! Great coverage guys and enjoy the fitting session.

Brad is up now. Working on spin right now and he's in my personal favorite the Tour Blue. Loves the feel and his numbers are steadily improving.

This is one of the times when I wish I lived over there.....hope you guys all enjoy the weekend and your new toys

Well done to Wilson Staff for the really personal gifts, that is brilliant

Knuckle ball extraordinaire, step on up. Do they have 12* heads? C'mon 441, get #PersonalDistance
13* I believe is as high as it goes

Cool teaser just dropped on Twitter by JB for this event!

Yep I just saw it, something related to a laser. Whats it gonna be?!?!

And success.

46f0bf73830ca5cc7f542633bfdfb5e5.jpg

Lots of amazing offerings from wilson for this event, but that ball is just waaaaaaay too cool.

Lots of amazing offerings from wilson for this event, but that ball is just waaaaaaay too cool.

Heck yes, I would be keeping one somewhere safe and woe betide anyone who tries to pinch it :alien:

Ended up fitting me in to the RIP Phenom 60x. Just barely beat out the tour green! What a set up and talk about knowledge .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phenom... isn't that what is in the wilson hybrid you're checking out right now?

Not surprised they've got you all set up buddy!

Loving these fitting numbers. Hawk keep those updates coming!

So by the end, Brad was seeing total distance of 270 yards. Massively improved from the beginning.

Now GreekGodx is up.

I'm blown away by what THPers are being exposed to today. Fully expected wilson to come out of the gate big, but it's always better to read it first hand as the incredible gestures unfold.

Well done THP and Wilson. This event is surely going to last in the minds of these lucky guys!

GreekGodx needs to lower his spin a bit.

I think I cut the grass in record speed just so I could get back in here and get caught up. Amazing stuff taking place right now.

Phenom... isn't that what is in the wilson hybrid you're checking out right now?

Not surprised they've got you all set up buddy!

Yes same shaft. Felt great with the 60g version .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back