2015 THP Fantasy Football - Open For Signups

Sorry to be the disenting voice. I must have missed the time and date being announced during signups. I'll have to prerank 500 players I guess and hope. Or its auto draft ftw!

I won't be able to make the draft, but I knew there was a good shot of that coming in.

I've had good luck with ranking in the past, so I'm not worried. Really looking forward to this!

Sorry to be the disenting voice. I must have missed the time and date being announced during signups. I'll have to prerank 500 players I guess and hope. Or its auto draft ftw!

Lol I know it's annoying to do but I once won a fantasy league with an auto draft :) it can be done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I heard a good team name on the radio today, Tebow before Hoes. I could go with that one, but I just don't know if I am ready to retire Mike Hunt just yet.

Mike Hunt never retires.

It just gets better with age.

I heard a good team name on the radio today, Tebow before Hoes. I could go with that one, but I just don't know if I am ready to retire Mike Hunt just yet.

You won't retire it.........too many good memories and jokes both past and future await.

My team names are awful.

The Rising Richards
Ashley Madison

Lol I know it's annoying to do but I once won a fantasy league with an auto draft :) it can be done!

Not like I've been hugely successful with my live drafting. Random luck be my friend.

Officially have 7 leagues full.
League info and participants will be up tomorrow or Tuesday and will include draft order.
112 THPers playing FF, so freaking awesome!

112 THPers playing FF is huge! Bring on the draft as I know I'll never be ready. Lol

Have my draft for my other fantasy league tomorrow. 12 teams. Yawn. :D

I cannot wait! This is going to be so much fun.

Sent my money to golfergal this morning! I'm ready to get going!

I was pumped to get my League Invite ESPN email

Looking forward to getting this started, got my league invite last night, now to work on my team name. I kinda feel sorry for all the people in league #4 that I'm going to beat down this year!

Funny that I'm not the only one in league 2 with "Dez" in their team name. High expectations! Hahaha

Back