2015 Wilson Staff Tour For THPers - Staff Proto

Have a great day out there with the new sticks guys

Will be great to hear the feedback from different swings/shafts with the same clubs. Have fun fellas.

Something like that. ;)
Obviously You've spent too much time around JB this weekend.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Millie's huge banana pecan pancake, only CMedina84 is capable of putting this away.

1146f1e18e9ee5319367becb9bf110b4.jpg

sent from mobile using Tapatalk

Millie's huge banana pecan pancake, only CMedina84 is capable of putting this away.

That looks amazing!

A little of what awaits
276f7b32436e9d8ec9563b4e6c1ca17f.jpg

You guys have an absolute blast out there. I have a feeling there are gonna be a lot of greens hit out there today!

Winchell is playing today so that's probably a true statement, for his group at least :D

That pancake looks amazing. And course not too shabby either. Do work today guys!

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

Man, I love Wilson Staff and since Legacy it's been so freaking cool to rock their gear and rep them. Hopefully after this there are some more Shield lovers.

OMG these irons are absolutely amazing. Even with my extremely partial swings....as cliche as it sounds high and straight so far.

Fun catching up. Have a great time today guys, and I really can't wait for January to hear about these irons.

Hey guys we are on the range and have the cart keys for you all

OMG these irons are absolutely amazing. Even with my extremely partial swings....as cliche as it sounds high and straight so far.

Good for you dude, glad to hear you're getting them in the air and with some distance.

Those irons will be hit at Highlands of Elgin - that course demands every club be swung.
Enjoy! And hit 'em straight!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have fun today. Glad you are liking the irons so far, 441.

That looks amazing.

How's the wind today?

So this place is nice

b199f3f1bf3b666f6b6a7b4106d720ab.jpg

Have fun, 2-8 is a crazy good stretch of holes!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A little putting practice
cb410d63d3d0c8664f5ef2ea94bb1f37.jpg

Guys hitting the putting green wrote heading out. Foursomes set with Wilson employee in each group. Drinks will be had with beverage cart covered and fun will be at an all time high.

Irons are solid

Back