We-Ko-Pa - Hosting A THP Event In 2016

This one is squarely in my sights. I've never golfed in AZ and what better way to do it than with THP
Az is my favorite place to play golf. Desert, mountains and Sun are my favorite! ?

Az is my favorite place to play golf. Desert, mountains and Sun are my favorite! 
After my first trip a year ago, I'd love to go back, such a beautiful place!

Its The Gauntlet or Vegas for me, I cant decide which I want more. Better to try for both just to be sure :alien2:

Can't wait to hear details. This is one that I'm really looking forward to. This will be one of the best events of the year IMO.

Yeah, we are seriously excited for this one.
Working on the final touches now.

I'm going to try and get out there soon and get you guys some photos for those who aren't yet convinced how awesome this will be.

I'm going to try and get out there soon and get you guys some photos for those who aren't yet convinced how awesome this will be.

That would be awesome.
Its my favorite in the area and I know people are going to love it.

Really look forward to seeing some photos.

Full details coming any day now. I think by tomorrow.

Its The Gauntlet or Vegas for me, I cant decide which I want more. Better to try for both just to be sure :alien2:

I'm gunning for both, plus any events in Texas. Hope to get into something in 2016!

I'm psyched about the Texas announcement but I can't stop thinking about this one either!

This is going to definitely be a Grand event! Definitely one of the best courses in that region of the country. Very excited for this announcement.

Played We-Ko-Pa around 10 years ago. One of the best facilities in AZ. Would love nothing more than to go back. I will be trying hard for this one!!

This is 1 of 3 on my radar this year! Can't wait to hear the deets!

Really looking forward to hearing more about this one today! Can't get these courses out of my mind since this was announced. They are so gorgeous, and are going to be a blast for The Gauntlet style competition.

I have a feeling a few THPers will be picking up one of these!

Those are nice! Although a Callaway one might be a bit nicer.

Those are nice! Although a Callaway one might be a bit nicer.
My bad, I thought I posted that in the course thread! I'll delete and move to there.

The pro shop is pretty sweet there. I've got a golf shirt I really enjoy wearing that I picked up on one trip out there.

With captains announced, the event completely announced, I just wanted to say that the course is seriously excited to seeing this unfold.

Such a great venue! These courses are going to be fantastic for these teams!

Back