New England Members

2 days ago I was shoveling snow. Today I was on the range in short sleeves.

New England!!!

67d488dbf2140bac885cfe069ccd530e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A buddy and i picked that up too. I like the layout there.
I usually play there 5-6 times a year. Lot's of elevation changes. One of the few places I consider a cart mandatory. I've only walked it once and it wiped me out.

I usually play there 5-6 times a year. Lot's of elevation changes. One of the few places I consider a cart mandatory. I've only walked it once and it wiped me out.

Glad the cart comes with the groupon

Probably heading to Stonemeadow in Lexington tomorrow.... looking to get 9 holes in on Sunday morning, or 18 holes at a tee time before 8am...

Newport National posted a pic to facebook looks fantastic!

Just saw on Twitter Fowler and Day both drove the green on 5th hole, a 370 yd par 4. Granted they caught the slope but still.

Home course is open Friday!!!!

I've walked Atlantic a few times and didn't think it was that bad.

I'm 46 with a bad back and titanium holding my left ankle in place...tough haul for me.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'm 46 with a bad back and titanium holding my left ankle in place...tough haul for me.

I'm 29 with the same things in my left ankle but I hear you.

18 done, absolutely freezing out. In the clubhouse warming up.

Question what in your opinion are the top 3 PUBLIC courses New England, that you've played, only caveat is that it must have a driving range?

For me it would be Pinehills, Red Tail, and The Ranch

Question what in your opinion are the top 3 PUBLIC courses New England, that you've played, only caveat is that it must have a driving range?

That's a solid list I would add Crestview, I also like Wintonbury Hills. The course is great but the range is horrible and pretty small

I think your list is pretty good. You can't go wrong with any of those courses.

In no particular order..
Waverly Oaks
Pinehills
Crosswinds

Well, I got 27 holes in before my back gave up. Doesn't like playing golf in 38* weather. First time out with the GPS watch and I'm digging it. Not sure how I made it this far pacing off yardages. Shot measurement feature pretty neat as well. Oh yea, first time out with new shaft in the big stick. Trajectory is near perfect for me even at 9.5* loft. I'd imagine I've lost some SS going from 50g to 66g but dispersion is better and I can still get it out there.

Solid list. I haven't played The Ranch. Just looked at their website. Will definitely be playing there sometime this season. Course pics look great.

Edit: probably should have looked at the location of The Ranch before I gushed over it. Didn't realize it was a 2 hour trip each way for me. :beat-up:

Back