Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a nice layout. Tough track tho its a test even in perfect conditions.
That's fine, I'd rather shoot 95 on a tough track than break 90 on a boring one

I'll be happy anywhere for Saturday as long as price isn't stupid. (high that is. Stupid low is fine. :) .) I've only played BCC up there so have no knowledge of the others so fine with any. I'm gonna have a good time no matter where we are.

Time for bed, we'll figure that out tomorrow

Depending on how nice Saturday turns out, Shadow Lake or something like Twin Hills would be fun. Like I said before Braemar is always a decent choice for price/difficulty.

So are we pretty confident Ravenwood will be open Friday with the current forecast? What do you think the cart policy will be?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

So are we pretty confident Ravenwood will be open Friday with the current forecast? What do you think the cart policy will be?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
I would think it would be cart path only or 90* rule, dunno how soft the ground will be.

Whichever the group decides, we should book the Saturday round today. I think Mill Creek should be up there if it's open and have available Tee time.

Is this the list still? Our buddy Greg might be joining us, what about you Jimmy?

Saturday:

Mplefty
Kévin (Mplefty's friend)
Choppstixxx
o'carroll (maybe)
Plin
Krispyk

Is this the list still? Our buddy Greg might be joining us, what about you Jimmy?

Saturday:

Mplefty
Kévin (Mplefty's friend)
Choppstixxx
o'carroll (maybe)
Plin
Krispyk

I think Jimmy is penciled in.

I vote mill creek, would you mind calling for times/pricing?

I called and no one picked up yet. they supposed had online rates and such, but the system isn't working properly. I'll call after noon.

Sounds good, looks like they don't have there online booking system up and running but should be able to call tomorrow to book for Saturday. I think we played there late last year for $29 or something.

Saturday:

Mplefty
Kévin (Mplefty's friend)
Choppstixxx
o'carroll (maybe)
Plin
Krispyk
Sorry guys, I'm headed south for Easter Sunday, so I'm out for this one.

Unfortunately I am out as well fellas. I got a call from my boss asking if I can help Saturday with working on getting the range in shape.

Unfortunately I am out as well fellas. I got a call from my boss asking if I can help Saturday with working on getting the range in shape.

all right Jimmy, you need to take that bullet for the greater good.

I called and no one picked up yet. they supposed had online rates and such, but the system isn't working properly. I'll call after noon.

Sounds good, looks like they don't have there online booking system up and running but should be able to call tomorrow to book for Saturday. I think we played there late last year for $29 or something.

now with only five of us, do you guys know if the courses will let us play as a fivesome?

now with only five of us, do you guys know if the courses will let us play as a fivesome?
I mean it is early in the season, but I guess it all depends on how packed it is on Saturday. If worse comes to worse I don't mind being the odd man out, if our buddy Greg plays I can play with him. My FIL might even play Saturday, so we can make a group of 3.

If you guys are talking Mill Creek, just make sure the wind forecast is calm. 50 degree weather sounds nice but with wind at that altitude you will be fighting with gusts all day.

I will be a last minute(well few hours before) decision for Sat

If you guys are talking Mill Creek, just make sure the wind forecast is calm. 50 degree weather sounds nice but with wind at that altitude you will be fighting with gusts all day.

8 mph gusts should be manageable

8 mph gusts should be manageable

Shouldn't be bad then. I've played that course when it was +/-15 mph and it seems like the wind is WAY stronger. Also, it is a nice challenege but if you are playing good you can definitely shoot in the 80's.

I went ahead and made the tee time at Mill Creek for 11:10 and 11:20. It's $25 with cart! I'm sure we'll be able to fill the tee times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back