What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought a bucket of balls at a local range for my wife and I....yes I said my wife!

Bought the same color the other day. Beastly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know if this driver was invented for my swing or what, but I absolutely kill the ball with this thing. It's not even funny!

I don't know if this driver was invented for my swing or what, but I absolutely kill the ball with this thing. It's not even funny!

I feel the exact same way. I cut a half inch off and it's just a loooong straight shooter!

How'd she hit em?!
Better than she expected I think. I don't think she left frustrated or mad! Honestly she probably would have hit more if we hadn't run out.

They're here!
bcfc7d57a77db32a06746619e115ad2f.jpg
f86803c2f590f3b2b004cc32e23a9cc6.jpg

They're here!
bcfc7d57a77db32a06746619e115ad2f.jpg
f86803c2f590f3b2b004cc32e23a9cc6.jpg
Great irons imo. I was hitting them so clean with nice high draws. I tend to hit everything well on the damn store monitors lol. Hence my golf gear collection :banghead:

To my eyes the SLDR irons are the best looking iron TM has ever put out. Too sweet.

Great irons imo. I was hitting them so clean with nice high draws. I tend to hit everything well on the damn store monitors lol. Hence my golf gear collection :banghead:

I'm surprised at this point you don't own your own monitor and just bring it with you

I'm surprised at this point you don't own your own monitor and just bring it with you
Watching a foresight on the bay...

Congrats man!! That's awesome.

Great choice IMO

Played 9 holes with them tonight, had one 6 iron come up a bit short on a 190 yard par 3, misjudged the breeze it was coming in a lot stronger than I thought. Other than that these irons are very accurate with a great ball flight. They launch high but go far.

Made another impulse purchase. Bought another club I really don't need. Picked up an odyssey 2 ball 43" for $17. Plan to cut it to 34" and play around with it.

Big brother and little brother!

e8u4ubag.jpg
now maybe you will be able to hit the ball as far as your old man..........used to hit it .....lol

Cart mount for my GPS.

two dozen E6's, thinking about getting a j40 bridgestone set/wedges with some kbs shafts.

also ImaBeRealReal great looking irons, some of the best looking tm ever put out. loved it when i got a chance to hit them. Probably will grab a 4-pw since the prices are gradually dropping. Good buy!

Something to wear at PGA National next month

performance-cap-main.png

Swingbyte for $10! Last one in the store...whew. Thanks to THP for the heads up!

Odyssey Tank Crusier V Line. Should be here tomorrow or Monday.

Got a putter grip (I line) put on my putter and had it cut down to the right length.

Picked up these bad boys:

BvmBz6CIYAAXTRt.jpg:large

BvmB0R1IUAEiez4.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back