THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Congrats to the latest six entrants! You're all gonna have a blast!

Boulders Championship tees are 7400 ish in length.
This can been a very long course.

Has anyone else gone to the back tees #17 & look are the island green from there?
It's scary from there & it's 175 yds or so.

Last edited:
Super pumped for everyone who got into this event and all the Regional Rivalries! Seriously what an awesome idea for an event and what an amazing sponsor for this event! Good luck to all involved and hope your prep goes well!

Has anyone else gone to the back tees #17 & look are the island green from there?

I did it last time I played there and wish I hit a couple balls into it. Looked like a blast.

Liking team Michigan #biased

Downhill so still only a PW!

Still bummin a little bit here buuuuuttttt. Although some people have misperceived and misjudged me for about 4 1/2 months, I want all of team Ohio members who got picked to know how truly happy I am for you. Most of you I haven't met in person yet but look forward to helping anyway I can.

"One of the sanest, surest and most generous joys of life comes from being happy about the good fortunes of others."

To the hopefuls who didn't make it. Phew! No more stress for us!! Let's go play some golf and practice our asses off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is gonna be a lot of great golf to be played between now & then. Hopefully we can put the pressure on our guys & help get them ready.

There is gonna be a lot of great golf to be played between now & then. Hopefully we can put the pressure on our guys & help get them ready.

Will definitely help them prepare. It's the first #RROHVSMI. It's gonna be epic.

Going to go with #441 and Team Ohio on this one!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Man just got caught up in here after my long drive. Still pumped for both teams!!! Congrats guys how about that sponsor!!!

You might want to care about this one...OHIO is gonna be tough!

And Michigan won't be tough? Lol

We are like a $2 steak.

And Michigan won't be tough? Lol

We are like a $2 steak.
Michigan will be tough...don't get me wrong. All I'm saying is that a $2 steak or a $100 steak will still get eaten from a big mouth and I know some big mouths on team Ohio! Haha this is gonna be great!

You might want to care about this one...OHIO is gonna be tough!

I will embrace the "nobody gives us a chance" mode of thinking.
I thank you for supporting team Ohio.
I thank you for supporting this event.
I thank you for the added (if that's possible) motivation.

I plan on being a pain in the ass to Team Oh-Hey-O

I will embrace the "nobody gives us a chance" mode of thinking.
I thank you for supporting team Ohio.
I thank you for supporting this event.
I thank you for the added (if that's possible) motivation.

I plan on being

CJ. The man, the myth, the LEGEND!!!

Michigan will be tough...don't get me wrong. All I'm saying is that a $2 steak or a $100 steak will still get eaten from a big mouth and I know some big mouths on team Ohio! Haha this is gonna be great!

Ohio sure does have some big mouths. Luckily a represenative will be able to attempt to back it all up come June.

Ohio sure does have some big mouths. Luckily a represenative will be able to attempt to back it all up come June.

Lmao.

Michigan boys have been so quiet. Maybe they will post some now.

Hey buddy!

Wasn't talking about you.

Maybe I'll treat you to some match play down here in the Sunshine State to get you some RR Prep?

I was about to close that thread down...
Hopefully I can play a little better than the last time I was in Fl...

I was about to close that thread down...
Hopefully I can play a little better than the last time I was in Fl...

We had a blast last time brother.

I do agree Ryan, I know now that teams are selected I fear the trash talk, and participation may drop off, I don't think that's good for anyone.
I know both captains and teams want the guys from their states to remain active and help the team.
There are many ways to do this. I am sure there are hurt feelings, second guessing, etc going on...

I'm hoping both teams have a great representation at Boulder Creek!
It will be a special moment to share with everyone teammates and supporters alike when Michigan is declared the winner!

Ok Ohio! Crush the hopes and dreams of the boys from the almighty mitten. And I got a cold beer for who ever cleans the loop with The slicer!

Edit: and I will hand deliver it to Ohio!

Ok Ohio! Crush the hopes and dreams of the boys from the almighty mitten. And I got a cold beer for who ever cleans the loop with The slicer!

Boy.... You weren't kidding!
Thank you for supporting not only your event, but this one as well!

I like the target, and I assure everyone that I am not coming to Ohio unmotivated.

Back