Garsen Golf Grips Review

Got this today. 5 mins after sending an email.
Thank you for your interest in the Garsen G-Pro line of grips. I'm currently in development of the 15'' 110 gr

MAX counterbalance grip. I will receive samples next week for approval after that it should be about another

month for availability...

Regards,

Bernerd Garsen

Garsen Golf President/CEO

444 Brickell Ave. Suite 51-2517

Miami Fl, 33131

305-807-3294

bernerd@garsengolf.com

I need another one of these. Everytime out, with either putter that this is on, I feel I can get the ball close to the hole. I want to put this on my #7 and see how that works. I think this will be a perfect setup.

Got mine in the mail. Can't wait to put it on tomorrow and take it to the course for some practice.

I need another one of these. Everytime out, with either putter that this is on, I feel I can get the ball close to the hole. I want to put this on my #7 and see how that works. I think this will be a perfect setup.

I'm glad he sent me quite a few because every putter from my collection that I pick up ends up getting one installed on it.

there seems to be a texture difference between the white/black abd the black/white Max grip, is it only th pattern or is the material different too?

there seems to be a texture difference between the white/black abd the black/white Max grip, is it only th pattern or is the material different too?

Both are TPU, but due to texture they feel very different. The Black/White is the clear winner for me. White/Black is a nubby type texture and isn't nearly as pleasant on the hands.

Both are TPU, but due to texture they feel very different. The Black/White is the clear winner for me. White/Black is a nubby type texture and isn't nearly as pleasant on the hands.

thanks, I will order the black white then

also, do you know if they had any cyber monday coupons?

Sorry I don't, but they are sold places other than their site aren't they? Maybe there's a deal out there somewhere else. I haven't looked though.

Just got this in and can't wait to try it out.
3f1509bb4bf6447788c2dab81f84181e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just sent an email reguarding Canadian shipping and got an answer within 5 minutes, now that's some good customer service!

Yea Bernerd is top notch.

One is going on my Kronos finally. It, the m1 and the 7cs are about to have a battle royal for the bag.

I went Giannini last time out and it was great.

I went Giannini last time out and it was great.

I just put a new Iomic on that one, ugh, I need to try and save the grip and slap one of these on there. I'm a big believer in these. Big.

ok its done I just ordered a max and an edge!

I will try them both on my One CS

Good luck with it MP. I'm a Max fan in a big way.

One of these will be going on my new Odyssey ProType Milled...didn't want to cut off a SuperStroke to try it on one of my other gamers without being sure I would like it.

I haven't been able to locate any of these at retail (was hoping that PGA SS might have them, but they didn't) so that I could handle the various models before ordering, but no luck.

One of these will be going on my new Odyssey ProType Milled...didn't want to cut off a SuperStroke to try it on one of my other gamers without being sure I would like it.

I haven't been able to locate any of these at retail (was hoping that PGA SS might have them, but they didn't) so that I could handle the various models before ordering, but no luck.

Love it Donne! I'm not changing mine anytime soon.

Got mine in the mail. Can't wait to put it on tomorrow and take it to the course for some practice.
First round with the new G Pro-edge resulted in no 3 jacks. Loving the stability in my grip and forearms. Now I just need to work on my shoulders. Suggestions? Two lb ball? Putting plane?

A little ball between the wrists is a great way to feel the chest/shoulder movement.

First time putting with a Garsen last night. I need to work on my grip a bit. I couldn't get a comfortable grip in the short time I spent putting.

First time putting with a Garsen last night. I need to work on my grip a bit. I couldn't get a comfortable grip in the short time I spent putting.

It is definitely a different animal that takes a bit of getting used to.

got my garsen grips today!

for testing purposes, I installed the max on my one cs and the edge on my si4, and from the first few putts with each, I can tell that the concept is having an effect on my swing. I still have to work with it to know if its going to work for me, but so far I like the feeling of that new grip.

I am still not sure which one of the two grips I prefer, more to come when I spend more time with them.

I was very lucky to have Callaway toss a pro edge onto my #7 CS.

Delighted to say that it performs very well off of a SeeMore as well, I didn't make everything but I made most of what I should and dropped a nice 35 footer today. Also missed just a few due to leaving short but getting/keeping the face square is a given with this.

got my garsen grips today!

for testing purposes, I installed the max on my one cs and the edge on my si4, and from the first few putts with each, I can tell that the concept is having an effect on my swing. I still have to work with it to know if its going to work for me, but so far I like the feeling of that new grip.

I am still not sure which one of the two grips I prefer, more to come when I spend more time with them.

Looking forward to the feedback.

I was very lucky to have Callaway toss a pro edge onto my #7 CS.

Delighted to say that it performs very well off of a SeeMore as well, I didn't make everything but I made most of what I should and dropped a nice 35 footer today. Also missed just a few due to leaving short but getting/keeping the face square is a given with this.

Love to hear that dude.

Back