2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

I am sure this has been said before, but here it is again...

Enjoy every second of it, because it goes by fast. The Gauntlet was basically 3 days, Friday Practice round/Dinner, Sat Golf/Dinner, Sun Golf/Awards ... I had a 6 hour ride home & during that ride i thought to myself numerous times man that went quick.

I am sure this has been said before, but here it is again...

Enjoy every second of it, because it goes by fast. The Gauntlet was basically 3 days, Friday Practice round/Dinner, Sat Golf/Dinner, Sun Golf/Awards ... I had a 6 hour ride home & during that ride i thought to myself numerous times man that went quick.

If there was only a way to slow time once we touch down in CA, I fear time will accelerate from that point.

thanks again to all of the member at THP form the support! You guys are making this ride special.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time does go a little slower since you are basically awake 18 hours a day :D

Time does go a little slower since you are basically awake 18 hours a day :D

Only 18?
We will see about that! Lol

Me and Pete I think can keep the zoocrew up longer than that!

I miss this event..

You will grow really close with these guys over the process (as I am sure you guys have foundout via PMs, Group Texts, Phone Calls etc.)

Then when you get to Cali this bond will grow even more. Hitting balls at ECPC, staring at the endless amounts of cool stuff Callaway will be giving you, sharing stories, laughs, etc. You won't ever want to leave. I remember Tyler leaving the hotel that last morning and it finally hit me we were going home. It was a wave of emotion, hard to describe. It was like a multiple month long journey had finally come to an end.. and I would have given back every piece of equipment and SWAG to stay one more day. Just cherish it guys, because I promise that driver will be there to return you to the airport much faster than you will be ready for them

I don't want to think about leaving.......never ever. ;)

Live thread last year for #thegrandady was so awesome! My favorite thread ever on THP. Can't wait to follow along with this one to see what Callaway has in store for you guys!

One of the best posts from that entire thread was the one of them all signing the NDA and the smiles on their faces when they found out they were getting a whole new bag.

There are a ton of memories waiting to unfold for all of you. To this day I can replay my singles match in my head. And just smile. I didn't win it. But I fought my a$$ off. I walk away that day a different person, with a different perspective on golf and life. That round with JohnnyRod, Harry and Hawk will be one of those rounds in life that just never goes away. Can't wait to follow along and watch you guys create you own memories.

What about your first two rounds?

And there's Darth Finley with the
l2tRUuzDQwSgE.gif

#BuzzKill #WeStillWantRevenge #LetsStillBeFriends

Tpluff is that guy in the black a basement dweller? Looks like my driving ability last round.

Tpluff is that guy in the black a basement dweller? Looks like my driving ability last round.

That's the rest of the #DreamTeam coming to the rescue. Symbolic in nature.

#relentless

I'll be asking you what happened a week from today also. And you'll probably continue deferring to 2013......enjoy it while you can.

Ehhh. The place knows Greatness is about to begin...#TheGrandaddy

Freaking Finley never lets up.. It is hard to believe he can be a good guy sometimes haha

We have bigger earthquakes than that in KS. #fracking
Ehhh. The place knows Greatness is about to begin...#TheGrandaddy
Epic response, JB! Love it

Who is ready to learn the formats?

Day 1 will be 27 holes with an early start with no anticipated frost. 15 points total
-3 nine hole matches with no partner/pairing change for first 18 so your first two 9 hole matches will be the same partner and opponent
-Best Ball (100% handicapped)
-Pinehurst (50% combined handicap)
-Shamble (70% handicap)
Day 2 will be Singles with 100% handicap. 10 points total

And.......the ZooCrew will be the winners

Monday...I change my avatar!

Finley with the bomb drop!!

We have bigger earthquakes than that in KS. #fracking

Epic response, JB! Love it

The earthquake was just the reaction to the format and participants being available

Finley with the bomb drop!!

Just don't want to have any more "we don't know the pairings" or "we don't know who is playing" comments.

Who is ready to learn the formats?

Day 1 will be 27 holes with an early start with no anticipated frost. 15 points total
-3 nine hole matches with no partner/pairing change for first 18 so your first two 9 hole matches will be the same partner and opponent
-Best Ball (100% handicapped)
-Pinehurst (50% combined handicap)
-Shamble (70% handicap)
Day 2 will be Singles with 100% handicap. 10 points total

And.......the BASEMENT DWELLERS will be the winners

Corrected for accuracy

Fantastic formats! Love the Pinehurst aspect as that was quite fun last year. You guys will have a blast

Back