Pick Your Tour Pro Partner

Im taking Rickie as my partner

Good pick. Seems like he would be a very fun partner. Not sure I could handle looking at the high tops for 4 days straight! Although I guess if he was carrying me around and making a ton of birdies I could deal with it.

I'd pick Jason Day. He's got an incredible story, hits the ball a mile, and it'd give me a chance to talk about Ohio golf in hopes he would invite me up to play Muirfield hahaha!

It pained me to start this thread for Regional Rivalry, and then with my own pick, take an Ohio guy. Might have to DQ myself from Team MI. At least he's really from Australia!

Rich Beem or DA Points. I know their games and we have similar approaches to the game.

I know it's cliche and not very classy, but my first thought was Paige Spiranac

Spieth or Fowler!

Rich Beem or DA Points. I know their games and we have similar approaches to the game.

Interesting picks there. If DA can carry Bill Murray to a win there, he must be solid!

I think Sneds would be a fun partner for a round

I'm struggling between Lefty and Rickie. Can I choose one for the front nine and switch to the other for the back?!!

Rickie for me.

If Tiger was healthy and playing well, would anyone change their answer and pick him?

Would be pretty darn cool to play with arguably the best player of all time. I personally would stick with Day.

I would dig a round or four with Sneds. We could play fast and he is friends with a couple of guys I know.
Lexi Thompson, if we could pick a female pro golfer.
I would like to play a round with Tiger, just to say I did, but he can be so into his own game, he might not be a lot of fun for a talkative guy like me to play with - his game might affect my round negatively!

I like the Sneds pick. Seems like a very down to earth, cool guy. And when his putter gets hot, he can catch fire quickly.

Rickie. I don't think my poor play would bother him.

I'd like to be paired with Jordan Spieth.

Patrick Reed, because I don't think he would speak a word to me all day.

Patrick Reed, because I don't think he would speak a word to me all day.

Haha, he'd be probably my last pick of someone to play with. Would be between him, Poulter, and Bubba. No thanks.

Bubba so I can blame him when I miss a putt or hit a bad shot

I'd go with Graeme McDowell. He seems like a really solid guy, and I really enjoy his use of periscope to interact with fans. He's got a clothing line, his own beer, and has a U.S. Open win at Pebble under his belt. I imagine the 19th hole would be entertaining to say the least.

I think Boo Weekly would be fun to play with.

I'd go with Graeme McDowell. He seems like a really solid guy, and I really enjoy his use of periscope to interact with fans. He's got a clothing line, his own beer, and has a U.S. Open win at Pebble under his belt. I imagine the 19th hole would be entertaining to say the least.

Awesome answer, and someone I had not thought of. Agree on all points.

I'm going with Ben Crane. He's Bats**t crazy and would be more focused on shooting his next parody video than on my Bats**t terrible golf game.

Jason Day. Have always enjoyed watching him for both his game and his demeanor.

I'm going with Ben Crane. He's Bats**t crazy and would be more focused on shooting his next parody video than on my Bats**t terrible golf game.

i like BC a lot, but his slow play would drive me crazy.

Back