Pick Your Tour Pro Partner

Lions81

Reaction score
Handicap
The Pebble Beach Pro-Am got me thinking. If you were playing in this event, and every current tour pro was playing and you could pick them as your partner, who would you pick and why?

The Pebble Beach Pro-Am got me thinking. If you were playing in this event, and every current tour pro was playing and you could pick them as your partner, who would you pick and why?

I'll answer my own question to kick it off. For me, after a lot of thought, I would go with Jason Day.

Would love to watch him crush the driver and hit towering iron shots. Also love his background story and how he seems like he has become an absolutely awesome guy. I think he would be fun to play with, and wouldn't just be annoyed that you were there and in his way. And he has a bit of game which doesn't hurt for the tournament itself. When he's hot, look out.

Dufner!!! The personality one would make for a epic day

I would play with John Daly...would make for an awesome round I would imagine!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I would play with John Daly...would make for an awesome round I would imagine!

Wouldnt you want to play all four rounds? :D

I would pick Phil, I got into golf by watching him, it would be a dream come true

Since Rory wasn't there, I'll go Luke Donald. Seems like a guy with a great sense of humor and approachable.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Yes I would but there is something about playing two rounds with him then partying for two days that intrigues me haha

Go big or go home. I'd pick Lefty

I would pick Phil, I got into golf by watching him, it would be a dream come true

Think he will be a very popular choice and was a close one for me. So long as he didn't need to get up and down on 18 to make a playoff.. Ouch

Im taking Rickie as my partner

Have to go with DJ. Watching hit driver would be alright. Plus I could harass him about #99.

Wouldnt you want to play all four rounds? :D

Was thinking the same thing. Although I guess you never know. I bet Vaughn Taylor's partner wasn't too psyched about his pairing on Thursday....And then they won the pro-am and he won the tourney. Golf is a funny game.

I would pick Rickie.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Would have to Rickie or Bubba hands down. I would most get along with them and have some fun.

I'll take Jason Day, seems like a great guy to me! Plus I like the Aussie accent!

Would have to be Lefty for me as well.

That's a hard one. I've been a fan of Lefty for a long time now. And Being left handed it would be cool to play with him. But.........Rickie seems to be an awesome guy, and I'd love to play a round (or 4) with him. I think he would be one of the most fun people to play with.

I am split between Rickie Fowler and Jason Day, but tie goes to Day because he seems to be a great guy on the course and it would be crazy to see his game in person.

Based on who played this week I'm going with Koepka. If Rickie was available I would choose him

Just to clarify, everyone is available, not just the guys who played in the actual tourney this week.

Surprised to see 2 full pages, and not 1 person has picked the #1 player in the world, Mr. Spieth

Just to clarify, everyone is available, not just the guys who played in the actual tourney this week.

Surprised to see 2 full pages, and not 1 person has picked the #1 player in the world, Mr. Spieth

The Texas guys must not be awake yet! haha

I'd pick Jason Day. He's got an incredible story, hits the ball a mile, and it'd give me a chance to talk about Ohio golf in hopes he would invite me up to play Muirfield hahaha!

Back