Contest Winners Thread

It is the photo. Glad you got it Jeff. Its a good one.

It is the photo. Glad you got it Jeff. Its a good one.

Yes
I can tell.It's right up there with my bryon morgan.Can't wait to get her out but gonna be cold and miserable this weekend.

Well I got my winnings in the mail today :clapp: and I have to say my son went crazy lol here are a couple pictures...

100_0991.jpg

Congrats on the winning. I hope he gets many years out of those clubs.

Atticus
Love the pics.Hope he gets to wear those clubs out golfin with his dad.

JB gave me the Graphite Design YSQ Shaft that I won during the raffle today. all i can say is Thank You Very Much THP, JB, & GG. this shaft is absolutely stunning and I cant wait to find a head for this baby. I had a hard time taking photos of it for some reason (lighting maybe?), but here are the best ones I could take. Thank you very very much guys. I appreciate everything you guys do for us!
3314712428_9933bf27a6.jpg

3314713022_52b1c5f42c.jpg

3313890055_8d82ae5405.jpg

3314713512_5797f5a8e7.jpg

3314721796_8e5ae2d44a.jpg

I think the pictures came out just fine, shafts are sometimes hard to take pictures of. (just because I know the people on this site, let me clarify...club shafts)

I think the pictures came out just fine, shafts are sometimes hard to take pictures of. (just because I know the people on this site, let me clarify...club shafts)

Nice clarification GG!!

So I received the ProLeaderboard yesterday! Woohoo. It's just a big, heavy box right now. I'll assemble it this evening and post my pictures soon. Muchos gracias, all.

Indeed.

image.php

Nice clarification GG!!

So I received the ProLeaderboard yesterday! Woohoo. It's just a big, heavy box right now. I'll assemble it this evening and post my pictures soon. Muchos gracias, all.

I hope you like it WSE...when we got to test it out it was pretty easy to put together. DD is still talking about how great it is, I hope you like it too.

Here it is. The Nickent 5 wood. Took it out today and just ripped it.:clapp:

2zh46qb.jpg
[/IMG]

23vx5yd.jpg
[/IMG]

If I"m doing my addition correctly, you should have an expert assistant crawling around the floor, helping you out there.

Here it is. The Nickent 5 wood. Took it out today and just ripped it.:clapp:

23vx5yd.jpg
[/IMG]

I haven't a clue how to do Harry's cool photo editing, or I'd point an arrow at the "Wonder" on your wood box there--intentional, I presume?

That is part of the back of my hallway closet. I have a couple of painters who are very talented artists and the back of my closet was always an eye sore so when they did the room they decorated it to look like an old wood burning oven. The 'stone' on the bottom and the 'tile' above is actually plaster that was hand colored and polished. I saw them do it and I can't even believe it's not real stone and tile. We found the Wonder oven door on Ebay and tell people it's from a Wonder bread oven. Here's the whole thing.
2upd6h2.jpg
[/IMG]

Gary,
So glad the 5wood worked for you.

Cool closet. The club course you're referencing is the new one?

Cool closet. The club course you're referencing is the new one?

Yes, there is some major construction happening there. Dredging the lakes, redoing the bridges, lots of the cart paths, etc. I hope they finish up before it gets really nice out.

Yes, there is some major construction happening there. Dredging the lakes, redoing the bridges, lots of the cart paths, etc. I hope they finish up before it gets really nice out.

You mean the hole-in-one contest hole is going to get HARDER?

C'mon Claire. It's not nearly as hard when one strikes the ball as well as you do.

To get back on track--you'll nail that downhill over the water hole every time with your new club.

Lets get this one back to pictures and on topic if we can guys. Thanks.

Atticus what a great picture!! he wants to hit the links, I can see it in his eyes, the next Tiger!!!!!

PRO LEADERBOARD

First, a few words on my initial impressions about this. Overall, I think this thing is going to be great. I played around with it a little bit this afternoon and it isn't easy. It's a great tool for developing balance, feel, and muscle pattern memory. The feedback on certain swing flaws is quick and unmistakeable. In fact, I can't believe just how bad my balance has become in my old age. My core strength is also pretty lousy: with only the two light bands attached I was having a really tough time doing the twisting, core execises. Contrarily, I was pretty impressed by the level of fitness and balance demonstrated by Stuart Appleby, the sponsoring pro for this particular golf gizmo. (Although it's hard to say how much resistence he was using in the video, I've got to hand it to him, his balance looked spot on perfect -- far different than I felt when going through the paces, I assure you!) If I had to offer a suggestion for improvement, I think it would be related to the video. It comes with three DVDs, and the set does a really great job walking you through the numerous exercises and swing flaws/fixes the device addresses. But I wish the set also contained something like a fixed 30-minute workout routine that one can follow along at home (perhaps something with techno music and several leotarded men and women in the background, along the lines popularized by women trainers promising to turn buns and abs into steel, for example). Well, maybe not the buns of steel routine, but something put together that doesn't require you to do it on your own That's just a minor point, though, and otherwise the video was all easy to understand. I'm thrilled to start making this a regular part of my weekly fitness regimen, as I am unusually confident that regular and consistent use of this thing will improve, first and foremost, my balance in the golf swing, the solidity of my stance and base, and together that should help minimize my tendency toward lateral leg action and mishitting fat or thin. Also, with time I certainly expect to see some added distance as core stregth and flexibility improve with use. So with just a single day's observation, I'm ready to give this thing two enthusiastically upward thrusting thumbs. :good: :good:

Now for the pictures!
dsc0408hf9.jpg

A Mizuno 9 iron, a Persian rug (already much abused by a certain golden retriever), and the Pro Leaderboard ready to be abused.

dsc0415hs2.jpg

One of the menus on the "Swing Flaws and Fixes" DVD.

dsc0412dy7.jpg

Yours truly -- with club in hand and wearing jeans (gasp!).

dsc0410vz7.jpg

The board, with the tee platform and the knee pad thingy (used for the brutal stomach flexing exercises I love to hate).

dsc0409gt8.jpg

An overpriced coffee table and the Pro Leaderboard carrying case.

dsc0421rj5.jpg

Appleby's butt, for Claire. Appleby watching his ball flight, for the rest of us.

dsc0418tj4.jpg

The PGA pro walking through the swing sequence on the Leaderboard.

Thanks again THP and ProLeaderboard!

Back