Well when I could afford it It was always Pilsner Urquell, Spaten or Spaten Optimator Or anything like a belgian ale There Is this place up near Cooperstown, Ny "Brewery Ommegang" That brews belgian beer that is so good tasting you think you died and went to heaven, only problem is It's about 8.5 alcohol content and it has a serious head on it with a nice dark amber color.

My three favorite beers are:can,bottle and keg
And not necessarily in that order.
But remember....Free beer tastes the best!

I'm a Pabst Blue Ribbon fanatic. Nothing better than a ice cold PBR after a round, or during for that matter.

thank you... I'm glad someone threw in a vote for a classic! Plus, it's pretty cheap in my local bars

anyone ever drink this... personally it's a little sweet at first but it was my usual go first sixer in college before I moved on to pounding a case of 'stones

350uforasp.jpg

Harpoon UFO Heff Raspberry

DD, I bet my wife would love that stuff. I can't remember drinking a hefeweizen that I didn't like, but I'm not a big fan of any hint of sweetness in my beers.

I think there is an easier way to get the end result!

[YOUTUBE]8SMorJXe5l4[/YOUTUBE]

thank you... I'm glad someone threw in a vote for a classic! Plus, it's pretty cheap in my local bars

yep local bar does 22oz PBR for $2 every Monday and Friday during happy hour.

Where the hell do you store all those beer bottles before the big domino...

That might be all of the beers from the night before before they were hauled off as trash.That was a bar wasn't it?

They could be college students. There would have been that many beers from a party the night before!

They could be college students. There would have been that many beers from a party the night before!
And if they were like my buddies they had bottles to spare.

my standard go to beer is victory hop devil. their storm king imperial stout is another favorite. i like sierras celebration ale when its available. Dogfish 60 & 90 min ipas are great. Stoudts double ipa is very good. Founders imperial stoudt was also a great one. oh and the sierra torpedo is fantastic but is hard to find right now.

basically the hoppy the better for me.

Im a big fan of the following brews:

-any Surly beer (local MN brew)
-Guinness
-Paulner Double Bock
-St.Pauli Girl Dark

As long as it is served really, really cold, in a frosted mug, and does not taste to much like coffee, any beer is drinkable. My preference is some of the German Ale's I have drank in the past when I can find them. :comp:

Sam Adams Summer Ale in my Sam Adams Sensory glasses. Went great with grilled steak and zucchini last night!

I am simple, though I'm only 22 so that is probably why;

Any local California micro-brews
Bass Pale Ale
Land Shark
New Castle
Carona
Rolling Rock
Longboard Lager
German Beer Nadine brings me from time to time.

No Bud and no Coors

ActionJackson, I am curious why no Bud or Coors?

I am not sure you are going to get a response on that one AHH. But I will chime in for him. Because while he was at cooking school, pilot school, the police academy, training in the prosecutors office, and more, all before the age of 23, he found these suited him best.

I kid I kid.

I am not sure you are going to get a response on that one AHH. But I will chime in for him. Because while he was at cooking school, pilot school, the police academy, training in the prosecutors office, and more, all before the age of 23, he found these suited him best.

I kid I kid.

That’s funny JB.

I was curious because I was guessing his answer was going to be something along the lines of “I don’t like those mass produced brews” or “They don’t have the same quality” etc, etc etc. To which my reply was going to be he better stop drinking Landshark, Rolling Rock and Bass since they are owned and brewed by Anheuser-Busch InBev and Corona is 50% owned by A-B InBev.

haven't been on this thread before so I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this beer...the brand name is Dogfish Head...only a couple of package stores near me up here in northern Massachusetts have it...they have a website and I guess they're out of a brewpub in Delaware...but anyway the "60 Minute IPA" is good

Back