Cleveland Bloom Unboxing

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Here is a great set of ladies clubs that Cleveland is putting out right now. They sent over a set to GG for review.

481741932_QpQPZ-L.jpg

481742028_qNSaT-L.jpg

Looks nice, is it all graphite JB?

• Admin
It is. They look great. She will be able to take them to her clinic tomorrow and get a bunch of ladies to try them out.

It is. They look great. She will be able to take them to her clinic tomorrow and get a bunch of ladies to try them out.

Sounds good I look forward to it (not for me of course, hehe).

I am excited to try these out tomorrow. I was hitting the ball pretty well at the last clinic so I am really excited to see these perform.

How about some more pics? Those sure are good looking!

Do they come in southpaw orientation?

• Admin
They do GB. We will get some more pictures tomorrow at the course.

Are they available yet? They may be a cool gift for my Momma's birthday (or Mothers Day, it's sooner) that Dad, Brother and I can go in on.

They're not even on the Cleveland site. (the bags are though, and the Bloom stand bag is pretty awesome looking)

Those head-covers look intense. If my mom didn't already get a new set of Nike's then I would probably get these for her birthday. That is if they get the seal of approval from GG!

They will be available very soon GB. I believe a March 6th launch IIRC.

JB, is it a full set or one of those transition sets for new golfers?

Full set. Wedges, hybrids, woods, etc...

Here are some more pictures of the clubs...I will have much better pictures tomorrow at our range session. First impression....these clubs are NICE, and I absolutely love the colors.

481942465_NGqKs-L-1.jpg

481942516_64z4f-L-1.jpg

481942379_siWHF-L.jpg

481942295_4Te3q-L-1.jpg

481942217_xA3jN-L.jpg

481942122_Rt9KB-L-1.jpg

481942654_bPqp4-L-1.jpg

481942590_S4Euk-L-1.jpg

When we saw these at the PGA Show we thought they were nice, but now that we have them in our hands, they appear even nicer.

So it's Driver, 3 & 5 woods, hybrid, 5-9 irons, 2 wedges, and a putter? Just trying to get it all straight here.

Close Claire. It is 5-PW. A SW and a Niblick. Driver, 3 wood, and 5 wood. And a putter.

i like the colors

Thats pretty cool that they are putting a CG14 their sets now.

GG had her golf clinic today and about 12 ladies got to demo this set. The overall consensus was extremely positive. She will have tons more in the review coming up in a week or so.

I just want to add there is also a 4 hybrid in the set I belive JB forgot to mention that. I will be going out tomorrow afternoon with two foursomes to get some more feedback on the clubs, but so far we really really like them.

Back