2016 Honda Classic

iBar!!
6579a1198aec7a46847b8edbf80299c8.jpg

Remember that time you hit yourself on hole 9 there? You screamed like a girl. It was awesome!

I need to ask, how do you hit yourself? I don't think I've ever done that and this is coming from someone who has hit some of the ugliest shots imaginable on a golf course.

Rory missed the cut. Not looking good the past couple weeks either.

57008852b1e48523788d1571a6838c7e.jpg

Illegal picture of the 9th!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Declined interview requests on his way out as well... not a good look.

WAGs with the yoga pants... Wow

Declined interview requests on his way out as well... not a good look.

I mean he's had tourny's where he hasn't looked great. But man, the past couple weeks his short game and putting has looked quite awful. The dudes still absolutely crushing it off the tee though. Just struggling to do anything with it...and when he does, gives it right back.

I mean he's had tourny's where he hasn't looked great. But man, the past couple weeks his short game and putting has looked quite awful. The dudes still absolutely crushing it off the tee though. Just struggling to do anything with it...and when he does, gives it right back.

The bunker stuff yesterday. Hit the lip from the fairway on two consecutive shots. He just seems to have brain farts every once in awhile. All the talent in the freaking world though. Love the guy, but I expect more from him.

Ricky with back to back 66's. That's nice for that course.

Watching the coverage on tv, and I believe they said its the first time anyone has played the first 2 rounds at that course without a bogey before. Rickie's game is on fire right now. Wish he'd have gotten the win in Phoenix.

so he's had what 3 bad rounds in a row? I mean his first 3 rounds out in LA were all in the 60's. As were 3 of his 4 rounds in his previous tournament in Dubai.

so he's had what 3 bad rounds in a row? I mean his first 3 rounds out in LA were all in the 60's. As were 3 of his 4 rounds in his previous tournament in Dubai.

His putter has looked awful through all of them though. You don't win tournaments if you can't putt.

His putter has looked awful through all of them though. You don't win tournaments if you can't putt.

but he's always been a streaky putter. I mean that hasn't changed. The short game hasn't looked sharp the last 3 rounds that's for sure. Overall to me it just shows how small the difference is between missing a cut and winning the tournament.

This course must be a bear, only 25 players at -1 or better out of 144 (2 WD) in the field.

but he's always been a streaky putter. I mean that hasn't changed. The short game hasn't looked sharp the last 3 rounds that's for sure. Overall to me it just shows how small the difference is between missing a cut and winning the tournament.

Completely agree. They said he missed 5 or 6 short putts in the first round that was the difference between -3 and +2.

I did notice Rory switched shoes from Sunday in LA to Thursday in Florida, I wonder what that has to do with it? (Because I'm sure his game could be completely disrupted by a footwear change lol)

Adam Scott is playing well. Always good to see him near the top. He has such a beautiful swing. Finally looks like hes somewhat adjusted to the anchor ban

Completely agree. They said he missed 5 or 6 short putts in the first round that was the difference between -3 and +2.

+5 on the 2 par 3s did him in today for sure.

Rickie is on fire lately. Someone mentioned he has 4 wins in his last 20 tournaments. I'm hoping he gets a major this year and a handful of wins.

I need to ask, how do you hit yourself? I don't think I've ever done that and this is coming from someone who has hit some of the ugliest shots imaginable on a golf course.
I'll have to let Deano explain it further. But here's an illustration I made to help make you understand.

Untitled_zpsaygrx0oe.png

yeah that explains it. Imagine I was taking the safe play too? Instead of trying to hit a high draw with a 6 iron, I went for the punch out with an 8. #LessonLearned

Woodland just hit his second shot on #12 off a tree into the port o poties lol...ruling please!!

#canespostingforbirdmanbecausecanesphoneisdead

Back