Tiger Woods Next Major Win

One thing is painfully obvious. Until he can hit a driver again he will never win one.

One thing is painfully obvious. Until he can hit a driver again he will never win one.

I say go back to steel shafted driver at 43" and cause the internet to meltdown. :alien:

Can you imagine how many steel shaft threads we would have.

Until he can swing the same swing 4 days in a row he won't win one, he is different every day now.

Does anyone know if he is really truly happy with Sean and what he's teaching him? any inside info?

Until he can swing the same swing 4 days in a row he won't win one, he is different every day now.

Does anyone know if he is really truly happy with Sean and what he's teaching him? any inside info?
He has no consistency with the foley swing. It's been long enough now, he should have it down. Oh and foley is a douche bag. I would can his aZz.

Can you imagine how many steel shaft threads we would have.

I guarantee it, TT would make a killing on DG driver/fairway shafts. It would be hilarity at its best.

He will not win another major until he is elligable for the senior open.

But.....he will never play on that tour. When he is done on the regular tour, he is done I say. I don't see him having any interest in anything that is not the top tour.

Hopefully the PGA at Valhalla next month. Because I've got Sunday tickets. :D

I don't know what the big deal is. When it does it, he does it. Why do so many critics think if he doesn't win, he's a has been? The man won 5 tourneys leading up to his surgery. He'll be back.

I think he'll win next years British. And then maybe another masters in a few. But then I think that's it. I don't think he'll break jacks record. The toll his game has put on his body is large and he can't outrun age.
So glad I didn't pick this year's British!

I don't think Tiger will win another, but stranger things have happened.

First, Tiger will be 39 in December and very few people have won majors in their 40's. Add in the way his body is breaking down, and it's almost like he'll be lucky to be playing golf at all.

And forgetting the fact that absolutely no one is intimated by him any more, he seems to have lost his nerve around the greens. In his heyday, he made every 10 footer that he needed. Be honest, when was the last time he made any clutch putt? That is something that just doesn't reappear.

He has a swing that it does not appear he trusts, and a short game that is shaky at best. Not a recipe for major wins.

I think it will be the next British Open where the course layout and conditions are such that the driver is not the most effective club to use off the tee. He is a hot mess with the driver right now.

Earlier this year Freddie had said he expected or heard about a split. Recently Freddie said things were good and his swing looked rock solid. I think we are seeing two different things, because I still see the same guy I have seen for 5 years. Gets a hot putter, plays a course that does not need driver and he owns that thing. Get to a course that needs the big stick a bit more and we get 2.5 out of 4 rounds.

I dont think there is a split coming, because frankly I dont think Tiger can learn and change a swing again and be willing to "miss" a chance at a couple more majors in his 30s.

Is there also any coincidence that when he came out with those hideous basketball/golf shoes that he has not won a major? :D I predicted Rory this week, but TW has been killing my Masters Predictions for about 4 years now.

I don't know what the big deal is. When it does it, he does it. Why do so many critics think if he doesn't win, he's a has been? The man won 5 tourneys leading up to his surgery. He'll be back.

Who said anything like that? This has been a solid conversation about one of the greatest ever. Why some of the fans have to get so upset at even the slightest bit of criticism by someone I will never understand.

Tiger is not swinging how he was early in the week. The short timed swing is now I play. The issue I have seen is he still has the old delivery and not that of a shorter swing. He has his hands so far out in front.

This would be the third version of the foley swing. At this point TW is way to technical with his swing and lost. Like so many amateurs, he seems to abandon all the hard work when this go sideways or can't get back to a workable position. And that is not good.

The info I got early this year was talked about at length during my round yesterday. And their involvement has decreased ten fold. This usually happens when the players is doing so well they need minor touches or the relationship is strained. At least this has always been the case for TW.

I know he'll never do it but I wish he'd call Hank. That swing was perfect and now that he's older he can slow it down a little as to not tear up his body.

I know he'll never do it but I wish he'd call Hank. That swing was perfect and now that he's older he can slow it down a little as to not tear up his body.

Have to wonder how much of those injuries were his own doing through that intense training. He had knee issue before hank, right?

I think he'll win a few more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have to wonder how much of those injuries were his own doing through that intense training. He had knee issue before hank, right?

I think he'll win a few more.

The Harmon swing wrecked his knee and would have continued to if he kept it up

I bet if Tiger played from the womens tees he would tear it up.

2029 Sr PGA Championship will be his next one.

I bet if Tiger played from the womens tees he would tear it up.
And they should let him... I mean he is Tiger freaking Woods.

The Harmon swing wrecked his knee and would have continued to if he kept it up

He did have a ton of torque in that swing. There was a sports science thing in ESPN once that broke down how much stress he put on that leg.

He did have a ton of torque in that swing. There was a sports science thing in ESPN once that broke down how much stress he put on that leg.

Well not just that, but his Harmon setup was so bad for his lower body. I'm surprised he doesn't have left hip issues either

I don't think he wins a major until he can hit a driver. The guys winning now are both long and accurate.

Back