Northern Trust 2016

DJ en fuego today.

Jordan has boggied 3 of his last 5 holes after shooting 33 on his first 9.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Rory bombed a 60' birdie putt and is already -2 through 5. Watch out if his putter catches fire!

Isn't he also testing the M2?
Would be amazed if he was trying it, maybe the fairway wood. No clue though

On a side not I love the look of the blue Nike driver.

Would be amazed if he was trying it, maybe the fairway wood. No clue though

On a side not I love the look of the blue Nike driver.

He's playing the M2 driver. Not shocking at all really. He also played the Aeroburner

Rory needs a strong finish in his last 3 holes. Just boggied 15 with a three putt.

Love the course. Outside of majors I think this is my favorite tournament. Looking in my crystal ball, I predict a DJ win.

I love the course too. Such a cool track.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old school parallel fairways, good angles, have to shape your shots and roll the putter. It's a full test of every club in your bag and why I love this place so much. One day I'll find a way to play it

Whoa. Luke List is in the top 10

Kokrak in the top spot. I love watching him swing the golf club.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Matsuyama with a hell of a start. 3 straight birdies

That was a ridiculous shot DJ just hit from the right rough

Ouch Rory. That putt was awful

If I had a dollar for every time I heard 'kikuyu'...

If I had a dollar for every time I heard 'kikuyu'...

Every single year at this tournament it's all the announcers can talk about. Every single missed chip or missed shot out of the rough and it's always because the "kikuyu" grass is playing tough.

Kokrak is a stone cold alcoholic (he's a friend of one of my direct reports, went to HS with him), so it's interesting to watch him in contention. Crazy how some of these guys can overcome personal issues and still kick ass on the golf course.

Matsuyama's swing is so damn smooth

That Kikuyu crap is no joke, ran into it a few times at Costa Mesa muni and at the old Bayonet/Blackhorse layout in Monterey.

You have no idea where any shot is going.

Final group is going to be interesting tomorrow. I wonder if DJ will finally get a victory at The Riv? I'm not a Bubba fan but his short game was on point today.

Man this has seriously gotten good. Really hope for a fun Sunday

Back