Extra Rounds and Travel Talk - Wilson Staff #PersonalDistance event in Chicago

I wish I had knickers!

From The HTC One Blue!

Question -
I just found out that my SeeMore putter order from GolfSmith was cancelled.
I want to try a SeeMore Putter.
Does anyone attending the #PersonalDistance event have one that I could TRY and return to you in October? I will pay for shipping to me, and will bring it to Chicago at the Wilson Staff event.
Thanks.

Question -
Does anyone attending the #PersonalDistance event have one that I could TRY and return to you in October? I will pay for shipping to me, and will bring it to Chicago at the Wilson Staff event.
Thanks.
Spivey,
I sent you a P.M.
Byron

Thanks LordByron!! PM sent!

Guys,
Is anyone thinking about a Sunday round?

Guys,
Is anyone thinking about a Sunday round?

I wont be (more than likely) but there are spots available at the Highlands Course we are playing Sat for anyone that wants to play

I am planning on a Sunday round.

I haven't booked my return flight yet. I was thinking of flying out around 5:30 PM, which would leave time for an early round.

Question -
Thanks.

If your still in need, I have an FGP you can use until October no problem. Just let me know

If your still in need, I have an FGP you can use until October no problem. Just let me know
Thanks - I got one from LordByron - appreciate the offer!

With all of this Morgan Cup excitement, I'm getting more and more pumped to be done with summer and move forward to October!

With all of this Morgan Cup excitement, I'm getting more and more pumped to be done with summer and move forward to October!

I'm not even playing in the event, but I am looking forward to playing a round with some fellow THPers.

Sunday is a maybe for me at the moment, but since it's so early I might go for it.

Sunday is a maybe for me at the moment, but since it's so early I might go for it.

Ur funny, like its your choice

It is almost my birthday :)

People are bucking on Sunday rounds?

Stop it. Be there.

Requested the Friday off. Sign me up.

From The HTC One Blue!

Back