Haha Gordons legal team will say he failed the drug test due to 2nd hand smoke

Haha Gordons legal team will say he failed the drug test due to 2nd hand smoke

Oh lawyers. I wonder if they die a little inside when they have to lie

10481929_759251217454902_8417983077623718033_n.jpg

No, it just feeds our evilness!

That and the souls of babies of course.:devil:

If You believe Olbermann, he had the following explanation last night. Each player gives a sample. The sample is split in half and the halves are randomly labeled 'A' and 'B'. If the 'A' sample tests positive the 'B' sample is used to confirm.

Here's the kicker, the standard for failure is different for the two samples, the 'B' sample requires a much lower concentration of the indicating chemical (I assume it is THC) than the 'A' sample. In Gordon's case, apparently the 'A' sample barely failed, and the 'B' sample had an even lower concentration than the 'A', low enough so that if the 'B' was the 'A' sample, Gordon wouldn't have failed the initial test, but still high enough to fail the test for a 'B'sample. So, if the samples had randomly been labeled the opposite way, Gordon wouldn't have failed.

I have no idea if that is true or not, but Olbermann is usually right on these things, and if he is right, talk about a completely whacky way of doing things!

Easiest way to fix that...stop hanging out with your boyz that are doing drugs.

And then add the arrest after the fact. This should be a govt study on whether or not this drug is addictive.

So abc player....here is millions of dollars all you have to do is not smoke pot. ABC player "oh man...not sure i want to stop smoking".

Effin clowns. I spent time with far too many of them and they all thought they were above policy.

Fantasy Football ruined being a supporter of 1 team. Cant be a Cowboys fan with an Eagle or Redskin on the roster.

David Wilson ugh 5 games in the league and his career might be over.

Easiest way to fix that...stop hanging out with your boyz that are doing drugs.

And then add the arrest after the fact. This should be a govt study on whether or not this drug is addictive.

So abc player....here is millions of dollars all you have to do is not smoke pot. ABC player "oh man...not sure i want to stop smoking".

Effin clowns. I spent time with far too many of them and they all thought they were above policy.

It bottles my mind. The amount of arrogance is astounding.

What also bottles my mind is the Ray Rice suspension juxtaposed to the Josh Gordan / Justin Blackmon situation. But that dead horse has been beat plenty.

JB, no need, you're right. There are multiple studies (that stoners want to ignore) clearly showing that weed can and does create a chemical dependency and is addictive. Not as much as alcohol or cocaine, but it does.

And that doesn't account for the psychological and societal addictiveness.

These guys are just a bunch of turkeys. "Play it cool for 10 years and you'll be 32 with $50+ million and can do whatever you want" and they cannot come close.

An interesting drill to improve concentration!
icing1-645x356.png

Have a look at what Pope calls the “Chippendale’s drill.”

“I’ve got one that I did [Tuesday], where at the end of practice, I have somebody fire a ball at them. I collect all the ice water out of the Gatorade bins, and they take their shirts off, and just as the ball gets to them, I hit them in the lower part of their back with that ice water and see if they concentrate and catch that ball, because, I mean, it’s cold.”

i think the NFL's pot policy will change soon. the players association that negotiated this policy is to blame. when the NFL is 15ng/ml and the limit for air traffic controllers is 50ng/ml and the WADA for olympic athletes is 150ng/ml it kind of seems silly.

Watching a special on the NFL Network about Andre Reed guy still looks like he could play. He was an absolute beast. Hated the Bills but loved that guy.

Just got this sent to me. Hysterical. You have to read all 3.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Packer+Fans

Probably written by a bears fan. #1 is pretty much right on until they get to the personal attacks on the people. All I have to say about this is when I went to Nashville in December I found an entire banquet room filled with packer fans watching the game. But I do have a cheesehead....

Probably written by a bears fan. #1 is pretty much right on until they get to the personal attacks on the people. All I have to say about this is when I went to Nashville in December I found an entire banquet room filled with packer fans watching the game. But I do have a cheesehead....

You're not helping! ;)

Want to see JB go level 10? Call Ryan Grant an elite running back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back