The Cup Is Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just googled it, its a 16 hours drive for me. That is doable and I'm sure it'll be well worth it.

put me in coach!

Love the banter on this one, especially as some people think Hashtag has a chance!

:laughing:

At what point should we just combined forces and go dismantle 441's team?
Please i know ur shaking in your size 3 footsies

This is a winner take all event right? All the Callaway goodness will be going to team Hashtag anyway.

I am siding on MD441 on this one. Put me in coach.

I love seeing people hate # in one thread and love him in another.

And he knows who you are. Just like Santa.....oh he knows.

:alien:

# will have this closed out before it starts

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

still torn on this one, I am sitting on the fence here pondering, I game callaway and I like 441, I do like winner take all.

as some of you may know, I am not short on expressing my opinion when I believe in something 100%, but I can be swayed when I have not made up my mind.

if anyone wants to try and sway me one way or the other, I am open to suggestions :banana:

still torn on this one, I am sitting on the fence here pondering, I game callaway and I like 441, I do like winner take all.

as some of you may know, I am not short on expressing my opinion when I believe in something 100%, but I can be swayed when I have not made up my mind.

if anyone wants to try and sway me one way or the other, I am open to suggestions :banana:
It's simple pop do you want to win? Do you like not having an absent captain?? The answer is 441. Also you don't want to end up with both of us picked and you be on the opposite team. You can't handle that type of beat down.

Come on over to the winning side Rob!

Don't be silly Rob! Team 441 welcomes you!

Hashtag and winning is a funny combo. You should be a comedian.

Just another HoF tag to the 441 collection.
Wow. I didn't expect all the recruitment efforts...ha

but after much consideration...not really it wasn't too tough at all....the chance to potentially be on the same team as JimmyNumbers, Captain of Team Redemption and led by CaptainSwag MD....I'll be (hopiing)taking my talents or lack of to #Team441!!

Gotta jump in here and stand with #. I'll be looking to make one of these events in 16, might as well throw in my support and stand with the winner.

It's simple pop do you want to win? Do you like not having an absent captain?? The answer is 441. Also you don't want to end up with both of us picked and you be on the opposite team. You can't handle that type of beat down.

this could, maybe, have to think a little here, lean me toward Chad, thinking of the possibility of going head to head with you with a "all or nothing" match on the line. that would be a great test of nerves and you golfing skills.

on the other side, it would be nice to be able to play for the same team with so much on the line, that could be a lot of fun and make for an exciting round of golf!

maybe a little more time to think about which side to choose.

if anyone wishes to chime in here and help me make my choice, I welcome any and all comments

I will make my pick on Sunday night 11/15/15

Ive lead a team to victory.
Chad has lead a team to defeat now 2 years in a row.

Nuff said

Nuff said

But he... Well.. He.. Well...

I got nothing.

Team441 4 the cup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nuff said

What's the definition of insanity again? Oh right, a team going against 441. Bring on all the #'s!

1st time for everything. I have no problem helping # turn his record around. #4thewin

Nuff said

The Cup will be Chads first. It has to start somewhere and I'm all in for helping # get the win. :alien:

Nuff said

Are you going to throw that football over them mountains?

Old news is just that...

The Cup will be Chads first. It has to start somewhere and I'm all in for helping # get the win. :alien:
Oh No!! Battle lines drawn in MD that's the state not the Captain

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back