RTJ Trail-THP Event coming in 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of talk about this one today during the round...cant wait

Must have skipped our 6 hole stretch. I meant to dig at you, without receiving any info. Next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Must have skipped our 6 hole stretch. I meant to dig at you, without receiving any info. Next time.

Haha its all good i didnt disclose anything just that im excited about the courses and lots of peeps looking forward to playing

Haha its all good i didnt disclose anything just that im excited about the courses and lots of peeps looking forward to playing

#Vault

If I can afford it that's happening.

If I can afford it that's happening.

Many times in this thread 441 us alluded to some sweet pricing.

Many times in this thread 441 us alluded to some sweet pricing.

Im hoping. Christmas bonus coming soon lol

194 round trip non stop on SW to atlanta. ..yes please

194 round trip non stop on SW to atlanta. ..yes please
If someone shared the dates the rest of us could start pounding airline servers with flight inquires too ...

If someone shared the dates the rest of us could start pounding airline servers with flight inquires too ...

Full details will come out in the next couple of weeks and signup will be almost immediate.
Club Clash being tomorrow is first however.

Full details will come out in the next couple of weeks and signup will be almost immediate.
Club Clash being tomorrow is first however.

Awesome.

Gonna be a fun trip for sure

I like the sound of sign ups being IMMEDIATELY!!! Ready for this one.

This sounds like it will be pretty sweet. Can't wait to hear more!

I was discussing this with tequila4kapp about this event earlier today. Very excited for this one. Always wanted to play some of the RTJ Trail courses. Been high on my must do list.

I'm all in for this one. It's a boring drive down 85 from the airport and I'm more than willing to swing by and pick a few folks up from the ATL airport if I'm lucky enough to get in this one!

I'm all in for this one. It's a boring drive down 85 from the airport and I'm more than willing to swing by and pick a few folks up from the ATL airport if I'm lucky enough to get in this one!
I may just take you up on that offer!

Really looking forward to the details on this one! I've got Southwest points just waiting :)

This one will be worth the wait for sure.

Word on the street is some more details are coming later this week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back