Driver.. Razrfitxtreme, fly-z+, G30lstec or new shaft?

Almdudler

Reaction score
Handicap
10.9 EGA
Hi my friendly Internet friends!

So I have a bit of dilemma or perhaps just letting my mind wonder a bit while the ice and snow is still thick around here..

The case: I play a Cobra amp cell driver at the moment.. It has been good to me but a swing change the recent year has made it spin a bit too much. Plus the driver shaft got some cracks on it since my flight home from Orlando a couple of weeks ago.

The opportunity to find clubs as a lefty is limited in my parts of the world, and frankly anywhere (I was at the pga show demo day and they actually didn't had all the clubs I wanted to test.)..

But now through a sale I've found some options for buying cheap drivers. My options are as follows in approximately U.S. currency:

Callaway razr fit xtreme $140
Cobra fly-z+ $200
Ping G30 ls-tec $240
Gamer+new shaft $130

Since I really can't test them out before buying please give me some valuable thp-intelligence! :)

The razr fit I tried out while buying my current gamer and it has some of the trades I'm looking for plus a good price! (didn't buy it then because of the pricetag)

I have not tried out the fly-z+. But was pleased with the result from the
Biocell+ and the King Ltd.

The G ls-tec was fantastic to hit. Long and stable. But I have not hit the older G30.

My last plan is to install a new shaft for the amp cell. But that will cost roughly the same as the razr fit..

So what to do? :)

Sent from my SGP621 using Tapatalk

I don't know a whole lot but that price for the Razr Fit Xtreme is waaaaay too high.

Of the choices you presented I'd go with the Ping.

Have to agree out of those choices I'd go with the g30. Close second would be the cobra.

By all reports the G30 is awfully close to the G. I'd third the recommendation.

G30 is a solid choice!

3 out of 3.. Thanks guys! :)

Sent from my SGP621 using Tapatalk

Of that group, Fly-z was the most surprising to me.

Back