The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Country living.....just found this SOB out by the pool. Can't say I've ever caught or seen one before. #FemaleWidow Venom 15 times worse than a rattlesnake.

C4DC980B-218E-4120-84ED-5705D2F4F6A9_zps1qp1zi8x.jpg

Damn. That's scary. Makes me want to live in a bubble.

Oh crap Nate....thank god you killed that bastard!

I HATE spiders. I got bite my a Brown Recluse about 10 years ago. Every square inch of my body hurt.

Be the ball!!

I've never seen a black widow spider in Wisconsin. Just saying.

17 fairway
ve2y3equ.jpg

Terrible view and now I know why you didn't respond to me in the Ohio thread

Country living.....just found this SOB out by the pool. Can't say I've ever caught or seen one before. #FemaleWidow Venom 15 times worse than a rattlesnake.

C4DC980B-218E-4120-84ED-5705D2F4F6A9_zps1qp1zi8x.jpg

Because I know its 1) 1000 miles away from me, and 2) dead; I will say that is a beautiful red hourglass that spider had.

But in general, the best spider is a squished one.

Portland's unofficial motto is "keep Portland weird". You know you are in Oregon when you see a dufus hipster driving a car that has a roof rack holder for their banjo
y6ypy4yp.jpg

Portland's unofficial motto is "keep Portland weird". You know you are in Oregon when you see a dufus hipster driving a car that has a roof rack holder for their banjo
y6ypy4yp.jpg

That can't be good for the neck.

That can't be good for the neck.

It made me laugh because the person was inventive and caring enough to build a bike rile type thing for his banjo, but somehow lacking enough judgment to use a case or just find a safe spot for it in the car.

y6ypy4yp.jpg
Is that the Griswold family truckster? Sheesh.

Nice extension at the top.

Well he does start the downswing from the ground up like they say to :)

Oh my Lord.....in what galaxy does he think that's a good enough swing to have. Ouch.
Yeah, we were kind of wondering where he learned that swing from. Doesn't resemble anything close to a golf swing.

You guys are cruel.

I had no idea Ryan was playing behind me today......

I'm actually pretty impressed that guy made contact.

I had no idea Ryan was playing behind me today......

About the only thing that swing has in common with yours, is there is a golf club involved.

Now mine, might be harder to tell from his.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back