The Cereal Thread

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I just went to have a bowl of cereal and realized that GolferGal's choices in cereal are sub par. And what that means is there is not enough sugar. What's your favorite kind of cereal?

The Cereal Thread

Honey Bunches of Oats & Raisin Bran (not combined)

Fresh sliced up banana on top makes it even better.

Kashi Cinnamon Harvest......hahaha sorry JB

Captain Crunch, Crunch berries when I was young. Now my wife makes me eat Honey bunches of oats with almonds.

I 2nd honey bunches of oats. I have a bowl of cereal everyday and that is my favorite moderately healthy brand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raisin Bran Crunch. Don't sleep on it!

If I am going unhealthy, Rice Krispee Treats Cereal and it isn't even close. 75 pounds ago I would polish off 2 whole boxes.

• Admin
If I am going unhealthy, Rice Krispee Treats Cereal and it isn't even close. 75 pounds ago I would polish off 2 whole boxes.

Now we are talking.
Cinnamon Toast Crunch too.
Fruity Pebbles is solid too.

Cocoa Krispies and Frosted Flakes for the win. When I am feeling healthy maybe Chocolate Chex

Can't really eat it right now due to diet, but my favorites:

Honey Bunches of Oats (Almond)
Raisin Bran
Basic Four

When I was eating cereal we had to keep 2-3 boxes in the house at all times. I was pissed if I woke up in the morning and found there was no cereal for me to have.

Now we are talking.
Cinnamon Toast Crunch too.
Fruity Pebbles is solid too.

Solid back ups. I also enjoyed Cookie Crisp cereal as well, and Reeses Peanut Butter Crunch. My next cheat meal might have to be cereal... Why does it have to be so unhealthy?

There is a local store brand version of peanut butter flavored Cheerios. They are awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was Reese's Peanut Butter Puffs, but then I bought a mirror.

Now it's Mom's Best Sweetened Wheat-Fuls..........and I threw out the mirror.

Frosted Flakes or Lucky Charms. When I eat Lucky Charms I save the marshmallows for last. You know that you can buy bags full of just the marshmallows?

There is Cinnamon Toast Crunch and then the rest

Frosted Flakes or Froot Loops. I have an assortment in my apartment right now. Do I have enough?

5c1a913d85a47c9897bc257544c1e623.jpg

Frosted Flakes or Froot Loops. I have an assortment in my apartment right now. Do I have enough?

The funny part is you have neither of your favorites and a whole lot of bran. Everything okay? :D

950824234_orig.jpg

I'm boring. I actually like raisin bran. And honey nut cheerios.

The funny part is you have neither of your favorites and a whole lot of bran. Everything okay? :D

I can't have them in the house or the boxes are empty as soon as they're opened. Just counteracting the effects of NJ. :D

Frosted Flakes, fruit loops, coco krispys

You need more Honey Nut Cheerios.

Side note...this thread helped me with my dinner choice tonight.

my breakfast every morning is a small bag of strawberry frosted mini wheats. delicious.

for a dessert alternative it's hard to go wrong with cinnamon toast crunch, lucky charms or frosted flakes.

but i dig on cocoa puffs, cocoa krispies, sugar smacks, pops, honey nut cheerios (add banana slices), cookie crisps, and fruit loops.

Sugary is frosted flakes, lucky charms and corn pops.

when going healthy Cheerios.

Captain Crunch.

I adore the all Crunch Berries one too.

Back