Logo balls or coins

Franklin51

On the Verge
Reaction score
Handicap
What do you guys consider a better collection? Ready go.

I don't really collect either per se but if I did it would be coins.

Logo balls for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coins for me, got about 10 of them compared to my 4 logo balls.

If you plan to display them I would say balls but I simply collect a score card from each new to me course I play. No display but I can look through them and remember good times.

I think I am going to put all my logo balls into play. They don't seem to do it for me.

Coins for me, take up less space than balls.

Used to be balls then it was coins now it's neither

Both here

Logo balls for me, easier to display, harder to misplace and cheaper.

I like both. Balls for now, until my case if full...................

If the course I'm playing has a poker chip then that otherwise nothing.

I collect both. Still trying to determine if I'm going to collect logo balls from every course I play or just the ones out of state.

To each their own. All personal choice. I've had a logo ball collection going on for quite some time and will keep that going. I'm not as into ball markers/coins though I do have a few of them. If it's an eye catching our unique design I might pick one up.

I usually go for a marker/repair tool.

I always grab a logo ball. If I play the course a second time I'll grab a coin. Or if the coin is sweet looking then I'll buy it first round

Have to say I tend to mix and match between the two, but at each new course I will def grab something - in Hawaii I got on a bag tag mission - cool that they engrave them with your name and the date you played

I prefer logo balls

Coins for me also....so much uniqueness with them.

I have three cases of logo balls decorating the walls in my office at work. Not that I look at them so much, but if someone comes in it will usually solicit a "you've played all these courses?" question.

Usually balls are easier to get since most courses have them, coins are not always available and divot tools can be somewhat pricey. Courses I really enjoy usually end up supplying a shirt to my collection.

I used to collect logo balls in my younger days now the few I have are in a golf ball box now just sitting in the cupboard. I now have started with some THP and Callaway coins, they are displayed in my model car cabinet.

Coins.

Sent from my SGH-T599 using Tapatalk

have to say coins are far easier, balls take up sooo much space and trying to display them is a mission

golfie_zpsf9c7b0d2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back