Bridgestone Golf - Welcome To The 2014 Morgan Cup

Talk about a sponsor who can make an amateur feel just like a tour pro. Definitely exceeded my every expectation if I ever had any. It fun hanging out with Josh and Lauren today, as well as all the Bridgestone staff back at the home office via the wifi roller!!!

That's great. I remember when she read your name at the PGA Show. Well I think it was her anyway.

They have absolutely killed it in their sponsorship of this event.

Wanna know why Kuch is always smiling? He gets to work with the amazing staff at Bridgestone Golf!

JM

That's great. I remember when she read your name at the PGA Show. Well I think it was her anyway.

They have absolutely killed it in their sponsorship of this event.

That it was!!!!

Bridgestone definitely brought it yesterday and Josh and lauren definty stole the show. Not a knock on the other oems, as every company killed it for their participant in thos event, but BRIDGESTONE just knocks it out of the park and then some! Each of is received so much gear it amazed us. Then we were amazed with what is yet to come!

Bridgestone definitely brought it yesterday and Josh and lauren definty stole the show. Not a knock on the other oems, as every company killed it for their participant in thos event, but BRIDGESTONE just knocks it out of the park and then some! Each of is received so much gear it amazed us. Then we were amazed with what is yet to come!

That is the truly remarkable thing about them, that hey are giving you guys the chance to upgrade later in the year.

Simply cannot thank Bridgestone and THP enough for the best weekend of my life.

udu5ahet.jpg

9ubemyra.jpg

Keep in mind no clothing pictured, no belt, no clubs, no shoes, and the entire new set they released isn't pictured yet. Looking at all of my stuff I still can't believe it.

Simply cannot thank Bridgestone and THP enough for the best weekend of my life.

udu5ahet.jpg

9ubemyra.jpg

Keep in mind no clothing pictured, no belt, no clubs, no shoes, and the entire new set they released isn't pictured yet. Looking at all of my stuff I still can't believe it.

May need to add on another room in the house. Just an unbelievable sponsor! I don't think I can say thank you enough.

Definite home run hit by Bridgestone Golf at the 2014 Morgan Cup! I feel like a spoiled child!

May need to add on another room in the house. Just an unbelievable sponsor! I don't think I can say thank you enough.

You're not kidding bud. The man cave needs it's edition!

Definite home run hit by Bridgestone Golf at the 2014 Morgan Cup! I feel like a spoiled child!

Just all around fun from the word go. Their equipment is second to none. The staff and the reps always seem to have a smile on their face.

Kang got Kanged.

Bridgestone was/is unbelievable. I knew they would provide us with an incredible experience and when the final ball was hit yesterday, it was with a Bridgestone. Sealed the deal on an incredible Morgan Cup, and reaffirmed my love for them.

Did you guys get to see any of the new b stone equip coming out later?

Nope and we all tried countless times. Honestly I was too excited to get a hold of my shiny J40's.

Nope and we all tried countless times. Honestly I was too excited to get a hold of my shiny J40's.
J40's are amazing, just curious to see whats coming down the pipe

The new lineup stayed at BStone HQ, and it makes sense to do so. We were too busy obsessing over our 14 club j40 setup they had waiting for us!

The new lineup stayed at BStone HQ, and it makes sense to do so. We were too busy obsessing over our 14 club j40 setup they had waiting for us!
Very very true. I cant to get my hands on the ones down the road

Very very true. I cant to get my hands on the ones down the road

I'm the same way. After my experiences at the Cup, I have 100% confidence that I will ALWAYS have something Bridgestone in play, whether it's a club or their balls.

Can't even imagine how awesome their new line will be.

I'm the same way. After my experiences at the Cup, I have 100% confidence that I will ALWAYS have something Bridgestone in play, whether it's a club or their balls.

Can't even imagine how awesome their new line will be.
they really are an amazing company

Bridgestone really knew how to look after you guys. Such an amazing lot of equipment and then to change to the new clubs when they are out is just mind blowing. Congrats guys.

Like the other guys have said, we didn't get to see any of the new stuff. Staff sponsor day was a whirlwind and with everything going on, I didn't even think about the new line at the time. I cannot wait to learn more about the new line.

Like the other guys have said, we didn't get to see any of the new stuff. Staff sponsor day was a whirlwind and with everything going on, I didn't even think about the new line at the time. I cannot wait to learn more about the new line.
Exactly...it just gives us something to look forward to. Now if they happen to have some of it in West Palm in September, I won't complain :)

I can't thank Bridgestone enough, they freaking rocked it so big that words just fail to express the appreciation for all they've done. They spoiled us rotten because they wanted us to have a great experience, and I'm pretty sure we all did. Also really nice to meet Josh and Lauren in person, they are 2 incredible individuals and I hope they had as much fun this weekend as we did. I didn't even know Bridgestone made clubs before I joined THP, but I'm confident in saying that I'll be gaming Bridgestone gear for a long time to come. #TeamBSG

Just wanted to bump this one again to thank our sponsor. They went above and beyond in typical Bridgestone fashion. They have a fan for life in me.

Josh tweeted us out a few weeks ago asking who our favorite NFL teams were. They surprised us with hats and logo balls of our teams. When I saw the hat, I knew I was never going to wear it---not because I didn't like it--but I was going to give it to my Dad. I gave him the hat, balls, and one of the other 5 or 6 hats (I can't keep it straight) along with some other stuff for his birthday, including a few of B330s stamped with my name from the tournament. He absolutely loves the hat.

Anyway, thanks again to Bridgestone, especially Josh and Lauren for taking care of us.

From the announcement at the PGA show to months after the event is over when you guys get your trade opportunity, they have backed THP and the event to the Max.

As others have said, there was not any of the new line there, but there would not have been any time with all of the awesome that was Staff Sponsor Day. I did get a chance to chat with Josh from Bridgestone after dinner one night and what is coming sounds soooo good. We talked some tech and these guys are gonna bring it!

JM

Back