The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting!
vwMulZv.png
dqnW9jx.png

i think the NFL's pot policy will change soon. the players association that negotiated this policy is to blame. when the NFL is 15ng/ml and the limit for air traffic controllers is 50ng/ml and the WADA for olympic athletes is 150ng/ml it kind of seems silly.

I'm pretty sure they were stoned when they negotiated that part of the deal.

The world map is confusing.

And are the niners really the most hated team ? It doesn't feel like it.

The world map is confusing.

And are the niners really the most hated team ? It doesn't feel like it.

I was thinking why Florida hated NE?

I was thinking why Florida hated NE?

Fins are in their division, plus we have tons of new yorkers who all hate new England. Plus doesn't everybody hate new England? I was surprised they weren't better represented on the map.

I'm not sure about the whole country, but obviously the Niners are the most hated team in the NW since the Seahawks went to the NFC, minus southern parts of Oregon, which tend to be more Niner and Raider fans.

I'm not sure about the whole country, but obviously the Niners are the most hated team in the NW since the Seahawks went to the NFC, minus southern parts of Oregon, which tend to be more Niner and Raider fans.

That makes sense, but I've ever seen widespread niner hate on the east coast. I would have thought it would be Pats, Giants or Cowboys.

That makes sense, but I've ever seen widespread niner hate on the east coast. I would have thought it would be Pats, Giants or Cowboys.

I would have guessed cowboys. That's the jerry factor!

I agree, I would not think the Niners are the most hated on the east coast as a whole.

I agree, I would not think the Niners are the most hated on the east coast as a whole.

The team doesn't do anything really unlike able. The coach however, a different story.

I dont get the Steelers in Arizona/New Mexico area either.

The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Fins are in their division, plus we have tons of new yorkers who all hate new England. Plus doesn't everybody hate new England? I was surprised they weren't better represented on the map.

The map is just lazy. Patriots might be most hated in So Fla by the Dolphins but I imagine the Bucs and Jags are ambivalent towards New England. Most hated team in Jags territory is Tennessee. I'd guess the Bucs hate New Orleans more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back