The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Father in Law told my wife that for his birthday, he wants us to go see America - Imagine a World Without Her. Needless to say I am a bit conflicted but I will do it and give him my honest feedback.

Sounds like a great idea

Hope all is going well Frank.

I sleep with golf balls

glad to know I'm not alone, I've found tees in my bed a few times.... they sting

It took me a minute to figure out why my shoulder hurt like hell this morning

So this is how my weekend is going.

hN2jELf.jpg

I had to drive 90 minutes north this morning to find a Costco stocked with water.

fJmo3Lt.jpg

Between 6 humans, 2 cats, and a dog I'm hoping we get 3 days out of that.

So this is how my weekend is going.

hN2jELf.jpg

I had to drive 90 minutes north this morning to find a Costco stocked with water.

fJmo3Lt.jpg

Between 6 humans, 2 cats, and a dog I'm hoping we get 3 days out of that.

I swear I just passed you in the Costco lot in Maryland with that very cart.

Sorry to hear of the troubles there.

Hahaha let's hope I don't have to drive all the way to MD for water. But it is kinda like the zombie apocalypse here today lots of stories of angry shoppers and outrageous price gouging. But also a lot of Good Samaritan stories as well.

Hahaha let's hope I don't have to drive all the way to MD for water. But it is kinda like the zombie apocalypse here today lots of stories of angry shoppers and outrageous price gouging. But also a lot of Good Samaritan stories as well.

Sounds like when we get a hurricane here in Florida. People flood the stores for water, batteries, and canned food. All of a sudden bottled water triples in price and people are fighting people for a can of tuna.

Sounds like when we get a hurricane here in Florida. People flood the stores for water, batteries, and canned food. All of a sudden bottled water triples in price and people are fighting people for a can of tuna.

I worked at a grocery store in 04 when we had all those storms. It was cart after cart filled with those items. Then the occasional single guy with 3 cases of beer and some chips.

Hope you dont have to go buy more.

I worked at a grocery store in 04 when we had all those storms. It was cart after cart filled with those items. Then the occasional single guy with 3 cases of beer and some chips.

That's the guy I want as my neighbor!

Send me a message if you need water Monday or Tuesday and I load the truck here and meet you half way. Unless work sends me your way then I'll meet you closer.

Send me a message if you need water Monday or Tuesday and I load the truck here and meet you half way. Unless work sends me your way then I'll meet you closer.

Thank you so much for the offer. Here's hoping we don't need to take you up on it. Super class act.

I resemble that remark. As long as by "some" you mean a case.

desktop-1406834867.png

That is just ridiculous. why even....Yes, it's a beard...sheesh haha

Up at 430 to play some golf with THPers.

2 hour drive no fun.

Well worth it though.

I jumped in the bay yesterday at GS, just drinking around hitting stuff. The G30 driver and Adams XTD forged were really nice. I was surprised how small the XTDs were compared to what I thought they were from the pictures.

We say it a lot, that golf with THP'ers can solve all kinds of things, but dammit its true.

Last weekend really brought me back around in a lot of things, it cleared the head and reminded me of what I love to do. Freaking THP, love it.

We say it a lot, that golf with THP'ers can solve all kinds of things, but dammit its true.

Last weekend really brought me back around in a lot of things, it cleared the head and reminded me of what I love to do. Freaking THP, love it.

well said brother!

Country living.....just found this SOB out by the pool. Can't say I've ever caught or seen one before. #FemaleWidow Venom 15 times worse than a rattlesnake.

C4DC980B-218E-4120-84ED-5705D2F4F6A9_zps1qp1zi8x.jpg

Aaaaaand now I feel sick. Eff that crap.

Freaking spiders.

Scary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back