What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine most people have never heard of this band, but if you like funk then you'll like this band. They're called Here Come the Mummies, and in concert that's exactly how they dress up. They're all recording artists on major labels, so they perform incognito, as to not violate their recording contracts (so their website claims). Their songs are full of double entendres, and they're hysterical. This is probably my favorite song of theirs. If you can catch them, they travel a lot around the upper midwest, and they do an awesome show.

Frozen. I think I seem the movie once but have heard it about 1000 times.

SATURDAY night by the bay city rollers

So I'm on the train today, asleep, when it pulled into one of the stations. At that point I woke up, and this song came on my ipod:

Followed by this one:

I'm not smart enough to connect those two songs to my experience this weekend, but buzzing along on the train at 70 mph, staring out over the Hudson River...it just seemed perfect.

Michael Jackson -
Have Smooth Criminal cranking

Working my way through the Beastie Boys discography today while doing paperwork at the office.

Nat King Cole this Saturday morning.

My dog snore

Pandora 2 Live Crew while club building.

Interesting songs..... :alien:

James Brown.

Alice Cooper waiting for Motley Crue. He put on a very entertaining show.

One of my favorite songs ever. EVER.

Effing love Van.
Uber talented, timeless voice, spans generations. I could listen to his stuff ALL DAY.

Continuing my playlist I've been listening to all day.

On right now: Beatles Imagine

Next 5 songs:

Bob Marley 3 little birds
Rolling Stones Paint it black
Kiss Detroit Rock City
Don Mclean American Pie
CCR Fortunate Son

In that kind of mood

pa6esyqe.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back