Answer These 5 Questions

Umm let me think about this for a.........

Aww, who am I kidding..... Hell to the yes all five times!

JM

Would you like to play golf for a few days at one of the finest facilities in the world?
Would you like to test all of the latest and greatest at the nicest facility in the world?
Would you like to be given a bag full of that equipment by one of the best companies in the world?
Would you like to fly across the country, be taken to great restaurants and stay in a wonderful hotel for this?
And would you like to do it with no cost at all?

With The Grandaddy of em all coming up next week, I wanted to post this here.
You will be able to follow along as 12 THPers get to do this very thing next week and live update as it happens.
And in 2016...You COULD experience it for yourself.
BOOM, before 2015 finishes, this bomb get's dropped, this is awesome to hear!!!

Resounding yes's across the board!!!

I don't think you can say "yes" enough to any of those questions!

Thrilled to see that this will be back next year.

Would you like to play golf for a few days at one of the finest facilities in the world? Yes !
Would you like to test all of the latest and greatest at the nicest facility in the world? Yes !
Would you like to be given a bag full of that equipment by one of the best companies in the world? Yes !
Would you like to fly across the country, be taken to great restaurants and stay in a wonderful hotel for this? Yes !
And would you like to do it with no cost at all? Well.....ok...if you insist !

Heck yes to all! This will be fun to follow along with. Go get em THP!

Yes x!! I can not believe all of those are going to happen for #TeamRedemption myself included!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope this means #TheGrandaddy is coming back again! Yes to all those questions!!

Yes to all!

Hell yeah!

Would you like to play golf for a few days at one of the finest facilities in the world?
​IS A BEAR CATHOLIC?
Would you like to test all of the latest and greatest at the nicest facility in the world?
DOES THE POPE S*** IN THE WOODS?
Would you like to be given a bag full of that equipment by one of the best companies in the world?
YES!
Would you like to fly across the country, be taken to great restaurants and stay in a wonderful hotel for this?
IT WOULD BE ROUGH, BUT I COULD MANAGE!
And would you like to do it with no cost at all?
YES!

I'm liking where this is going!!!

Of course YES to all the questions!

Answer to all 5:

hqdefault.jpg

The answer to each of the 5 questions is an u equivocal yes!

I have experienced this euphoria once, and am exited others get to continue!

Long live #TheGrandaddy!!!

Congrats to those in the 2015 Grandaddy!

And yes to all the questions for the 2016 Grandaddy!!!!!

I cant see why I wouldnt answer YES to all of those. Cant wait to follow along this year and hoping to get me shot next year

Hell yes X 5!

Yes sir to them all! Glad to hear this is coming back again!

Or course!

Last question...did a whole bunch of THPers just get really excited for 2016?!

YES(!!) to all of it!! So many great events in 2016, awesome to know that the Grandaddy could be a part of an epic year to come.

Yes to all that!

A resounding yes to all the questions.

Back