#TheKing Is Coming - 2015 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love this one coming back, though #ImStillWithHarry so # has no chance!

Love it. Chad shall get his revenge! #ImwithChad!

oh man. JB is making Monday all that much better with this announcement. #theking is was an awesome event to follow and now that it's on the west, definitely have my eyes set on trying to make this event a possibility if chosen.

Haha! This is fantastic news!

Awesome. #ImwithHarry

Awesome news!

#ImWithHarry #AlwaysBecauseWeAreOld

Fantastic event last this year and will be the same in 2015! So do yourself a favor and try to get in this one! Oh, and #teamharry WILL triumph again! #imwithharry

Yes!! I want in on this rivalry and glad to see it is back for another year. #ImWithHarry

West Coast Best Coast thats all I'm saying here. #imwithchad hes gonna pull through! And i want in!

Yessah! #Chad's a girlyman. #ImWithHarry

This is so cool. #theking was a blast to follow along with and I'm glad to see it going to the west coast.

#ImWithHarry

Except in…

#TheDos

So glad that #TheKing is back. Tons of fun will be had out in Cali.

For the record #ImwithChad

Until it's announced that we have to choose a side. I'm with Harry and Chad.

I just want to be part of The King.

Still get a kick out of that video. Glad to see this one back, and just maybe, this year I'll be more successful at getting into it or another Callaway sponsored event. Last year I was 0-fer. LOL. The King was one of the epic events of 2014 and will be again in 2015 for sure. The West coast venue makes it even more alluring.

#ImStillWithHarry

That's great that this awesome event is coming back for next year. On the West Coast too, plenty of fun course options to choose from. #I'mwithChad Gotta go with the hair!

#StillWithHarry

#ImWithHarry

#imwithanybody?

Pretty damn sweet seeing this headed to the left coast!

I can't be with either of these dudes.....I'll decide in a few weeks however - make no mistake about it.

#TheKing with a West Coast Swing!!! I love it.

#ImWithHarry baby!

Oh man this is fantastic! The King was just freaking awesome and the best golf experience of my life. And on the West Coast too?!
Too much awesome.

I'm going to wait and make up my minds as to who I am with, until after the Grandaddy.

Still one of my all time favorite videos, so cool to watch the teasers videos before last years announcement, the conference room table outburst was awesome!

I can't wait to hear more about this one on the west coast, so cool, I know this year will be above and beyond for sure!

Oh heck yes, #TheKing2014 was awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back