The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn dude, he's adorable.

We said goodbye to our dog this morning. He went on his own terms, peacefully laying in his favorite shaded part of the lawn.
So sorry to hear this Frank.

god I wish I didn't see that picture. So freaking cute

Frank. My heart breaks for you and your family.

Gianna, oh man is he a cute pup. I'm sure he'll find a great home very soon.

Broke the latch on my THP water bottle, it fell off my lunch bag while I was driving and must landed right on it. Having a water bottle that doesn't seal and doesn't fit in the cup holder well sucks.
I broke mine too. So frustrating.

We said goodbye to our dog this morning. He went on his own terms, peacefully laying in his favorite shaded part of the lawn.
I am nearing the end with my dog and I am dreading it. I am sad for your loss but glad he went out on his terms.

uzu2ade2.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I just told Nerfny about this and showed her the picture. Now she is holding back tears

New club in my bag and I cant get out to hit it until Saturday

Some days are great. Some days are not. This is one of the latter.

Some days are great. Some days are not. This is one of the latter.
Sorry to hear that fup. Hope things go better tomorrow.

What's up bro? You got family to lean on.

Just the some more of the same I have been dealing with. Im thinking it might be time to consider adding medication to the situation to get some sort of normalcy.

Just the some more of the same I have been dealing with. Im thinking it might be time to consider adding medication to the situation to get some sort of normalcy.

Pm incoming

I heart you. Because you're effing FupyFloppy and you're a hell of an awesome dude.

I heart you. Because you're effing FupyFloppy and you're a hell of an awesome dude.

Dude, to be honest since the Morgan Cup things have been alot better. And tonight I got a quick reminder its easy to get support from my THP brothers.

Dude, to be honest since the Morgan Cup things have been alot better. And tonight I got a quick reminder its easy to get support from my THP brothers.

I'm always here, any time, 24/7 dude. I mean that.

I LOVEbeing awaken not knowing I am on call.

I've been pretty busy and completely forgot about it.

Anyway, I get to go to work...now.

traveling today and tomorrow for work = less THP time

I LOVEbeing awaken not knowing I am on call.

I've been pretty busy and completely forgot about it.

Anyway, I get to go to work...now.

On call sucks! Especially when you don't know it's your day/week!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Frank: my heart breaks for you man, I know how tough that it.

On his own terms though: if it has to happen that's the way.

I couldn't have said this any better. I am so very sorry for your loss, Frank. But as Cookie said, at least he went peacefully on his own terms. You know he is at rest now. My heart breaks for you and your family!

Nothing wrong with using medication to supplement treatment. I finally had to accept this fact for myself.

I just bought sparklers for my wedding instead of a new putter. GRRRRRRRRRR!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back