The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used 16gigs last month, and am on pace to blow past that this month.
You should really use wifi when you stream that stuff...

I could probably come close to cutting it in half if needed, but I hate using public WiFi.

Come on down to NC ;)
I've lived in both. Some crazy things in both states. But NC is nicer (in certain areas) and it has mountains, the coast, and some great golfing.

It's 11pm and I'm just about to take diner out of the oven.

That's just depressing Tadashi ?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

What a morning. To top it off my parking badge was not in my center console. In 9 years of parking in this lot, this has happened twice. The attendant had me pull a ticket and told me I had to pay $7. I had no cash on me - not even enough change in the console to pay $7. I told her that I was completely out of cash and asked what to do. She said "Park somewhere else." That got my blood boiling. I pulled forward so the other people could get through and ended up finding my card in the door. I understand she's doing her job but don't be a complete power trip jerk especially to a customer of 9 years.

I spoke to the lot manager and he apologized. What a nightmare.

Well, no interview at Acushnet Company for me. Don't have the right qualifications for the current posting. It's all good, at least they took the time to reply to me, which was appreciated. I'll keep plugging away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, no interview at Acushnet Company for me. Don't have the right qualifications for the current posting. It's all good, at least they took the time to reply to me, which was appreciated. I'll keep plugging away.

...and regardless of those qualifications they just passed over a great candidate. Keep plugging away Russ!

...and regardless of those qualifications they just passed over a great candidate. Keep plugging away Russ!

Right back atcha. Things will all fall into place.

Too busy yesterday to think straight, but today the post THP even blues have officially set in. :sad:

Too busy yesterday to think straight, but today the post THP even blues have officially set in. :sad:

These event blues are kicking in hard... Went golfing yesterday with my dad, was terrible, I
Didn't get to play with 22 other THPers, it wasn't hammock.... And I had to use the same driver every time

I am not a big sock guy, but I am really big online purchase guy ... I just bought some socks from Nice Laundry and it was a great shopping experience. I bought the athletic socks, and I like construction, and they way the fit. Will report back on durability later.

If you are a sock guy, then check them out.

Last edited:
I'm trying really hard to be patient but the anticipation and excitement for 8 days from now is pretty solidly in effect.

So....I just read a rumor that Dustin Johnson was spotted gaming ALL Nike equipment in his practice round today. Rumors swirling he will be switching over....

My entire self hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back