DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How likely is it that the East Texas Masters version 2.0 happens?

I have a feeling a get together happens.....but it may be more DFW centric and easier for folks to travel to.

I would help, but I won't be here. Hope this comes together though. Would love to fly back in and do this again.
Hope the job hunt comes together soon. No hints at something?
I have worked on it some and have the plan in place but since I lost my job I can't move it forward at this time. Hopefully something will come along soon and I can get it up and running.

I just realized the 3 club tourney is a 2 man team event this Saturday (can't share clubs). Anyone interested in teaming up? Think you would have already had to play out there in their MGA this year to qualify. Meadowbrook....9AM.

If not, I'll call and try to get paired with someone.

Idealgolfer has the $99 Cowboys deal again, good through 3/31. Anyone interested?

I'm interested.....think Jman might be as well.

Just bought mine.

Thanks bud, much appreciated!

Oh, I'm not playing with you, I just wanted to let people know I purchased. I'm so sorry you thought that............

Spoiler
giphy.gif

Oh......oh. Oops.

My son is playing also.

This is what we have so far;

1. BigTex
2. Matt (my son)
3. Nate
4. #Cookie
5. ?

TBD, afwcardinal, cwmonroe, Noline, Jman, Mike_g, Texashacker, others?

My son is playing also.

This is what we have so far;

1. BigTex
2. Matt (my son)
3. Nate
4. #Cookie
5. ?

TBD, afwcardinal, cwmonroe, Noline, Jman, Mike_g, Texashacker, others?
Thinking about it. Not sure how much longer I'll be around.

I just realized the 3 club tourney is a 2 man team event this Saturday (can't share clubs). Anyone interested in teaming up? Think you would have already had to play out there in their MGA this year to qualify. Meadowbrook....9AM.

If not, I'll call and try to get paired with someone.

Just called and there is no one currently needing a partner. If anyone decides they can play just let me know and I'll call up there.

Whats the weather looking like the next couple of weeks?

I'm off until the 4th and could likely convince the Doc to let me take a day trip down.

Whats the weather looking like the next couple of weeks?

I'm off until the 4th and could likely convince the Doc to let me take a day trip down.

Pretty good actually. Upper 60's then 70's over Christmas weekend but rain. I'm off that week between Christmas and New Year. Could do 18 or 36 probably.....let me know if you get it and I will.

Pretty good actually. Upper 60's then 70's over Christmas weekend but rain. I'm off that week between Christmas and New Year. Could do 18 or 36 probably.....let me know if you get it and I will.
I am off that week as well.

Just called and there is no one currently needing a partner. If anyone decides they can play just let me know and I'll call up there.

I sent out a blast email and got a reply so no longer in need of a partner.

Cowboys Club...I'm down...let me go grab one

I am off that week as well.

Awesome, we should try to play once or twice if weather allows. And like Mikeg, I guess I need to purchase a pass now.

Sure would be fun to get a group and get 36 in. Take advantage of all the Cowboys goodness.

If I purchase are we actually going to play 36 this time? :D

Lol I just purchased mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back