The Official 2016 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't resist. HIGH LANGUAGE ALERT on this video so if at work turn the speakers down! Some language may be offensive to others!!!

Eagles season prediction

Hahahaha! Seems like he's looking forward to the season!

That dude loves his Eagles

They are a QB away. Solid defense, great running game, etc. if this gets them the player I actually think it's a good move.

I know nothing about the guys coming out of college so if one of these two qb's are the real deal yeah it's a great move. As a Browns and Raiders fan all I think is Ja'marcus and Couch.

I couldn't resist. HIGH LANGUAGE ALERT on this video so if at work turn the speakers down! Some language may be offensive to others!!!

Eagles season prediction

Spoiler

I can't wait to see this guy's video description of the Iggles' trade.

It'll be pure gold.

I can't wait to see this guy's video description of the Iggles' trade.

It'll be pure gold.

A whole lot more 'lead pipe' hahahaha

Want josh norman now, 49ers get it done!!!!

The Norman news shocks me

Try living in Charlotte. I heard the news driving home from work. Almost wrecked the car. The GM has been this teams MVP since he has been here. Made some hard choices on Steve Smith, Greg Hardy and now Josh. I wish Josh has signed the tag when it was first offered. Only thing I know is that the Panthers have a plan. Nothing is by chance with this organization.
The Norman news shocks me

Panthers have salary cap issues, that's one of the reasons Norman a FA. For a guy who had 1 1/2 years of being good, it does not justify 15 mil a year. Now if he wants 15 mil he can sign with the raiders, niners or jags. He's doesn't care about winning, cares about $$ only. Enjoy your 5-11 season with 60 mil in your pockets.

Panthers have salary cap issues, that's one of the reasons Norman a FA. For a guy who had 1 1/2 years of being good, it does not justify 15 mil a year. Now if he wants 15 mil he can sign with the raiders, niners or jags. He's doesn't care about winning, cares about $$ only. Enjoy your 5-11 season with 60 mil in your pockets.
I would rather have 60 mill in my pocket than win a few more games. People need to remember these guys careers and even normal life can end in one snap. You need to cash in while you can.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Pretty cool to see the Redskins pull down a top-5 guy at his position. I think it's an indication of how their culture is perceived that a guy who is both highly successful and coming from a winning team is even interested in going there. Admittedly, he's getting paid, but he could have gotten about as much to play for a lot of teams.

While it's a an overpay for the Redskins, this is the sort of big move that's been a byproduct of some other smaller, smarter moves to compile the cap space to make this sort of thing happen. And while they have a bit of a history of overpaying for aging free agents, I don't get the feeling like this is the same sort of scenarios we used to see from the Redskins. Jay Gruden isn't out to prove he's still got it, Norman isn't coming from a history of motivation or fitness issues. I like it as a Redskins fan. Plus, they'll probably free up more cap space when/if they sign Kirk Cousins to a longer term deal next year. Hopefully it frees them up to improve the D-line in the draft.

You could kind of see this one coming after the Eagles made that trade!
Eagles have been informed Sam Bradford wants to be traded and he will not be showing up for their off-season program any longer, per source.

The draft is this week. so many story lines and i hope we see a few more trades. Looks like the Texans are locked in on a Wr, but I would rather they pick up a LB or OL.

Last edited:
Well deserved, freaking cheaters! HA!

Very few players would ever take a pay cut.. There is no loyalty in sports. I promise you if Cam Newton was a FA and the Panthers weren't willing to buck up, he would go to the team with the deepest pockets.

Pretty wild clippings from the Brady thing:

"...evidence of ball-tampering was compelling, if not overwhelming and that there was evidence that Brady knew about it, consented to it, encouraged it. The league argued that it was fair for Goodell to severely penalize Brady after he concluded that the prized QB tarnished the game by impeding the NFL's investigation by destroying a cellphone containing almost 10,000 messages.

Judge Barrington D. Parker said the cellphone destruction raised the stakes from air in a football to compromising the integrity of a proceeding that the commisioner had convened."

Pretty wild clippings from the Brady thing:

"...evidence of ball-tampering was compelling, if not overwhelming and that there was evidence that Brady knew about it, consented to it, encouraged it. The league argued that it was fair for Goodell to severely penalize Brady after he concluded that the prized QB tarnished the game by impeding the NFL's investigation by destroying a cellphone containing almost 10,000 messages.

Judge Barrington D. Parker said the cellphone destruction raised the stakes from air in a football to compromising the integrity of a proceeding that the commisioner had convened."

Pity, I thought I wouldn't have to listen to more BS about that situation for another off season and pre-season.

Pity, I thought I wouldn't have to listen to more BS about that situation for another off season and pre-season.

Hopefully they eventually stop cheating so that we dont have to hear anything else.

Just want this to go away. I don't have a horse in this race so I don't care. Between the pats fans and the anti pats fans it's just annoying to listen to these two sides cry and complain to all ends. Do your 4 games Brady and let's move on.

Hard for me to believe this guy owns an NFL franchise. I just think this is a funny picture.

The_Raiders_are_all_in-3d2a29e75a34de8a2864ffdd8e9f3b7f

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back