#TheGauntlet Travel/Stay Plans

My Flight that Sunday is at 6:30PM, is there anyone heading to SAV that has a flight around that time I might be able to hitch a ride with? Just wanted to throw this out there ahead of time, so I can make arrangements if no one would be able to help.

Just wondering if anyone is landing in Sav/HHI on Thursday around noonish. Can chip in for transportation costs.

Just wondering if anyone is landing in Sav/HHI on Thursday around noonish. Can chip in for transportation costs.

Yes. I'm arriving at 12:00

Blu, do you mind if I share a ride with you? Are you renting a car or taking a shuttle?

Renting. When are you departing?

I should be arriving sometime before noon. Depending on what time I start driving. I believe Greg and I are looking at RTJ in the afternoon.

I should be arriving sometime before noon. Depending on what time I start driving. I believe Greg and I are looking at RTJ in the afternoon.
Knight, my flight lands at 11:20am, but time I get luggage ect should be around noon. I could do that as well
Renting. When are you departing?
Blu, I am departing Monday the 8th. My flight is at 11:58am.

Knight, my flight lands at 11:20am, but time I get luggage ect should be around noon. I could do that as well

Blu, I am departing Monday the 8th. My flight is at 11:58am.

Interesting. I fly home at 9 on Monday.

I fly out at 11:20 on Monday so count me in for that. Don't arrive in Savannah till 7 on thursday though

Guy's. I'm booking my rental car this afternoon. I need to know if I am reserving a rental big enough for 3 people, luggage, and clubs. Or a car for me. Please let me know.
Blu, I am defently in.

Ok guys I have some info for everyone...

I have booked a tee time for 8:24AM on Friday the 5th on the RTJ course. There are slots open at 8:08 and 8:16 as well that we can grab. You need to call Michael at 843-686-9621 and set them all up.

BTW - we still need one more player for the 8:24 tee time. Right now it is Eagle, gr8dryv and myself. Please let me know if you want to join us!

Thanks

Guy's. I'm booking my rental car this afternoon. I need to know if I am reserving a rental big enough for 3 people, luggage, and clubs. Or a car for me. Please let me know.

If it works for you to have me tag along, then great. If not, I can make other arrangements

If it works for you to have me tag along, then great. If not, I can make other arrangements

It works fine. I just to get a big enough vehicle. Which isn't a problem really.

It works fine. I just to get a big enough vehicle. Which isn't a problem really.

Cool, thx. Im not expecting you guys to stick around Savannah and wait for me to arrive so ill just take the shuttle in.

Cool, thx. Im not expecting you guys to stick around Savannah and wait for me to arrive so ill just take the shuttle in.
You land at 7 correct?

The car has been booked for the the three of us.
Blu, just a question.... while we wait for Eagles there is lots of good tourist attractions near the airport. Just an idea

The car has been booked for the the three of us.
But You, Cace and I are still the 3 best friends that anyone could have? Lol #TeamFinleyWolfpack

Blu, just a question.... while we wait for Eagles there is lots of good tourist attractions near the airport. Just an idea

Always a possibility. Also, I enjoy a good tavern.

There's an amusement/arcade/go-kart/mini-putt place right there. $7 for 36 holes!

Back