DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was what Is thinking when I was hitting. The house gauge said it was 105° out.
Phil doesn't need a flame under those ribs. Just throw a slab on the side wall and they will cook right there.

What time is Shane coming into town?

I am here we are at taco villa having a high end dinner :)

I had these
ude3agyn.jpg

son of a... you told us those were all going to decatur. LIES!

you're just messin with my emotions...

Nice! Thanks for the invite! :D

Shane did not get here until around 8. But you can blame my son. He wanted taco Villa.
You're invited is for tomorrow and Sunday.

We now have 8:00 & 8:07 booked on River.

What time do we want to target for the hills in the afternoon? 130?

Just Bumping this for everyone tomorrow.

Hope everyone is ready. Bumping this up. Hope it's right.

Shane013168 is coming down from Missouri next weekend to play golf with some of the DFW crew. Anyone that might want to join in for any of the rounds, let us know. Would love to see a few more get involved during the weekend.

August 9,10
Saturday: Pecan Valley for 36
Shane
Afwcardinal
Cookie
Capt.dru
TexasBubba (first 18, second maybe)
WardF (first18 only)
Baldguy

Sunday: course is Robson Ranch. Tee ones for the group are 7:18 and 7:26
Shane
Afwcardinal
Cookie
Capt.dru???
Threeboysdad
Threeboysdads friend
baldguy??
WardF

eddie: just to update - I'm in for tomorrow AM, out for PM. in for Sunday AM. Looking forward to it!

I exceeded my tee times for the day online. Can you go to fortworthgolf.org and grab those afternoon spots on Hills for 1:30 & 1:37?

I think this is our afternoon tee times.

I'll be rolling in around 7 and on the practice green. No range time....gotta save energy.

Ward and I should be there before 730. Assuming no major traffic

I'll be rolling in around 7 and on the practice green. No range time....gotta save energy.
Ed and myself plan on being there around 7..my range time be about 10 balls. Went to 7-11 about 5am and it was not hot, I dont know why guys keep saying its hot here :D

Leaving right now. Let's get this started.
See you gentlemen shortly.

Eddie, Shane and Cookie teeing off.

su3e6eqe.jpg
abudena2.jpg
9e3ahu8a.jpg

Good luck guys!

had a great time today getting my butt kicked by capt.dru. I finally found my swing around hole 9, but then he went birdie-bogey-birdie-par-birdie to start the back 9. I never had a chance :)

had a great time today getting my butt kicked by capt.dru. I finally found my swing around hole 9, but then he went birdie-bogey-birdie-par-birdie to start the back 9. I never had a chance :)

It was fun either way. I think you just need to relax and have fun and you will do good. After our match was over you played pretty well. We'll do it again.

Was a super fun day, but I am baked

Was a super fun day, but I am baked

Pretty damn hot to be playing 36 holes.

But having you in town makes for a pretty good reason to do it.

Pretty damn hot to be playing 36 holes.

But having you in town makes for a pretty good reason to do it.
Finishing all square was a proper finish :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back