Where are you going to play? (Outside of normal rotation of courses)

Going to play the San Francisco Golf Club in Osasco, Brazil tomorrow

I'm going to play the Black Diamond Quarry course in the next few weeks. I'm kinda excited.

http://www.blackdiamondranch.com/Default.aspx?p=dynamicmodule&pageid=378580&ssid=295253&vnf=1

Wow, what a great course it was
heba8ehu.jpg

I start 4 weeks off work on Tuesday. At some point my wife and I will be heading here http://siamcountryclub.com/oldcourse/home.php

Its about 4 miles from my front door, I played it last year and scored 119 so am interested to see what I can go round in about 10 months later. Its a little pricey compared to a lot of the courses but as it is still Low Season in Thailand it should be cheaper and more importantly not busy.

We're playing Falcon Ridge on Monday at 1:00. $55 for 18 at the time we are playing. We won't be paying that, but I am expecting a good experience.

Heading up to Brooksville to play at world woods in a week and a half. Can't wait to play there again since it's been over a year

No, Proformance Golf owns it now (the same guy who owns Falcon Lakes, Painted Hills and Royal Meadows, and is the Managing Company of Stone Canyon).

As a note to Taylor, I wasn't inferring that Tiffany is a crap track, because it's not. But for the amount the greens fees are, I was hoping for more. Loved the GPS in the carts, I rarely play courses that have those. It was Jacqui's first time with those and she loved them. It kept telling us we were behind the pace though (by anywhere from 2 to 6 minutes), when we were right behind the group ahead and waiting. We still played in 4:10, so I am not sure what their pace of play is out there!

Those GPS are nice, but I think they always say you are behind pace. They do come in handy to let you know when its safe to play or if you need to wait on those blind spots and it senses a cart up ahead. I'd play there more, but its an hour drive to get there. I still will probably get 4 rounds in up there.

As far as tracks outside of the normal rotation, I'm camping down in AR. and my boys and I are getting a round in at Holiday Island. Been coming to this area for 18 years, but this'll be my first time playing golf here. I'll post updates if I can. My wife will be a tagalong. If the course doesn't mind I may see if she'll do the putting like we did for "Love is in the Air".

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Playing Painted Hills with Smallville on Wed! Looking forwardvto the tour of his home course. Golf is always better when other THPer's are involved!

Playing Painted Hills with Smallville on Wed! Looking forwardvto the tour of his home course. Golf is always better when other THPer's are involved!

It'll be great. We're the first ones out after a morning full course tournament. There's room for two more!

It'll be great. We're the first ones out after a morning full course tournament. There's room for two more!

Would be great if we could get a couple more to join us!

If only it was the weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If only it was the weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOT

I am always up for a weekend round. Might as well enjoy the weather were having!

Where are you going to play?

Where are you going to play?

I thought I'd start a thread so everyone can post on where they are going to be teeing it up in the near future. If you wouldn't also mind posting tee's you will be playing from with distance as well as rating/slope.

Tomorrow I will be playing Findlay Country Club. It's a private course that the owner of my dealership is a member at. Only played there 1 other time.

Findlay Country Club

Tees: White
Distance: 6400 yards
Rating/Slope: 71/126

Friday - MeadowWood GC.

Tees - Blue
Distance - 6874
Rating - 72.5
Slope - 124

Super excited. Got invited to Minikahda Golf Club tomorrow.

Tees- Blue/White
Distance: 6600 yards
Rating-72.7
Slope/141

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BallenIsles in Palm Beach Gardens next week. There are 3 courses there, not sure which one I'm playing yet, just happy to be playing.

I'll be playing four rounds at Stoney Ridge in Childress, TX this weekend. That is quite a bit more golf that I'd care for in a two day span, but it's with some folks I don't see often so it should be a good time.

I've played there once before, but it was before I really got into golf. It was probably one of the first three places I ever played.

Going to play Plum Creek in Kyle,TX Saturday.

Going to try to get down to Blackwolf Run at Kohler before winter sets in. They've got a great deal where they are running the original routing (host to 1998 US Women's open) that they only do once and awhile (normally 2 18's, this is 9 from each) at a good price. I'll probably close out my playing for the year doing that.

Going to try to get down to Blackwolf Run at Kohler before winter sets in. They've got a great deal where they are running the original routing (host to 1998 US Women's open) that they only do once and awhile (normally 2 18's, this is 9 from each) at a good price. I'll probably close out my playing for the year doing that.
Like I said before, DO IT! It is a fun routing....

Going to be playing Strawberry Farms near Irvine CA on Saturday. THPers and guys from Cleveland/Srixon, should be a blast.

Playing at Northview G&CC up in BC with a couple THPers on Saturday. Played it a couple times before, should be a blast!

This is where we are going to play (hopefully) when we go to England in January. Dulwich & Sydenham Hill GC, near London. This is Jacqui's sister's club.

http://www.dulwichgolf.co.uk/course/

homeslide2.jpg
homeslide1.jpg
homeslide3.jpg
aerial.jpg

Dormie Club on Jan 3 with a bevy of THPers.

We're going to try to get on at Staley Farms tomorrow. It's one of the private clubs in GreatLifeKC. Thanks to Jacqui, we should be able to get on for free.

http://staleyfarms.com/-course-pictures

Back