Looking for a New Driver

Collapse

Reaction score
Handicap
I currently have a hand me down Cleveland Launcher 330 Driver, I am looking for an upgrade to a 460cc driver. Any advice and/or suggestions would be great.

Go get fitted and try as many different ones that you can and pick the one that you like/hit the best.

I enjoy my 460 CC Optiforce and they can be had for a very reasonable rate; but i honestly can't tell you if it's erratic or I am, but i'm pretty sure you can guess...LOL

So many quality clubs out there. Anything that has caught your eye?

The Bio Cell for $150 simply cannot be beat from a value standpoint.

Amp cell if ur looking to do it cheap

You're going to get 1000 different heads named.

Here's the fact, no one is putting out bad equipment ans everything fits someone. If possible, go hit as many as you can, and be the judge yourself. We are blessed with a ton of really solid different options out there right now. A ton.

Can I also add, if possible go hit them somewhere you can see the flight? You may not have the same .. affinity I do, but when i'm on the machine, i look like a machine, and on the course... well look at the handicap :D

Yes! Go hit and find your Fit.... There R tons of offerings. You will know whats right for you!

I just found a brand new Amp Cell for $67.00 and can't believe how good I hit it
I would not overlook this club just because it is not the latest thing plus it can be found cheap.

The Bio Cell for $150 simply cannot be beat from a value standpoint.

I got mine for $129 with free shipping...seriously pondering the combo iron set. Just need to wait a bit and they'll be had for under $300. :banana:

I just found a brand new Amp Cell for $67.00 and can't believe how good I hit it
I would not overlook this club just because it is not the latest thing plus it can be found cheap.

Excellent point. If the OP wants to put in a little time he can find some great deals now.

Now is a great time to look for deals on equipment since the 2015 previews are already starting to happen. Most important thing is to get fit and find something that gives YOU confidence!

You're going to get 1000 different heads named.

Here's the fact, no one is putting out bad equipment ans everything fits someone. If possible, go hit as many as you can, and be the judge yourself. We are blessed with a ton of really solid different options out there right now. A ton.

This ^^^^^

I'm a driver Ho. I've played more than a dozen over the past 2 years. I have finally done what people having been preaching and got fitted. Actually the last 2 drivers I've had I got fitted for. Get fitted and find the one that's comfortable to your eyes and swing. Just remember 45.5 and 46 inch drivers are not the norm except for manufacturers.

Back