100 Holes: Fighting Against Child Abuse - Raffle - CALLAWAY EQUIPMENT!!!!

JimmyG

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey everyone!

First I'd like to thank JB for this permission to promote this event/fundraiser. After being on the wait list for several years, this is now my 3rd year participating as 1 of 26 golfers in this special event that has raised well over $1,000,000 in 12 years.

A case of child abuse is reported every 10 seconds and obviously countless others go on and on without ever being reported. To be apart of this event is extremely meaningful to me for personal reasons and hope that my participation can promote a little change to that startling statistic.

The event: 100 Holes of Golf (in 1 day!!!) on May 23rd for the McMahon/Ryan Child Advocacy Center

About the Center: http://www.mcmahonryan.org/

Raffle:

As a fundraiser for the event I'm raffling off some new Callaway equipment as a way to maximize my own donation as I obtained the equipment at discount.

Grand Prize: Callaway Fairway Wood of your choice. You pick the model. The loft. The standard (or free upgrade) shaft. The flex. The length. Etc.

2nd Prize: Callaway Stand Bag of your choice. Pick any bag and color from the Hyper-Lite series (3-5), Fusion 14, or Chev series.

3rd and 4th prizes: Dozen of the new Chrome Soft golf balls.

"Raffle tickets" can be purchased by donating (TAX DEDUCTIBLE) through the following website address. In the message section please include "Callaway Raffle". Tickets are $10 each and there is no minimum on the quantity you'd like to purchase. Ex. Donate $30, you get 3 tickets. Winners will be selected at random a week before the event and everyone will be notified via the email addresses provided.

https://www.justgive.org/gallagher2016

Appreciate the support for such a great cause.

Good luck buddy, got the ball rolling for you. Hopefully others will keep it going.

Bumping this, come on THP... Good cause here!

Back