Illinois Top Golf Gathering

Doesn't Alcohol kill germs?

BTW can I just recommend the Injectable Doughnut Holes...my god are these things amazing!

BTW can I just recommend the Injectable Doughnut Holes...my god are these things amazing!

I looked at the menu earlier this morning and I about died when I saw those

I know you had a few of those at the THP Event.
We had a SERIOUS spread out there for you guys.

Let's just say that after that event I bought myself a syringe just so I can inject vanilla and chocolate goodness into my doughnuts at home :alien: but honestly they are solid and I will be ordering some for sure!

Slightly unrelated to this topic, BUT....does anyone coming Friday night have a stiff shaft that's ready to plug into an SLDR they'd like to sell? My friends son who is coming with us is looking for a shaft upgrade. He has a $100 max. He's a low ball hitter, so maybe a higher launching shaft would help, too.

I was a tentative but haven't been back here in a bit. I'm guessing things are set without me which is fine as I've got some family stuff to deal with. Hope you all have a great time!

Tomorrow is the day! Good peeps, some golf fun, some good food and drinks... C'mon Friday!

I am trying to decide if bringing two sets of irons is to "internet golfer". Tough decisions....

I am trying to decide if bringing two sets of irons is to "internet golfer". Tough decisions....

What do you have besides the Apex in your signature?

#TheGrandaddy buddy...Never forget.

I'm definitely leaving my staff bag at home. That, for sure, is too "internet golfer"...

Polished and ready to rock tomorrow!
78c583ac7b570c2ecfe491104dd4a1f7.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Enjoy it Pringles. Got a pretty good Albatross Club Member ratio too.
Have a great time.

Anyone else planning to going to the golf stores tonight because I am haha! Not looking for anything but who knows what I may find!

Practicing
bb8ea9d5cb107dd2b60ebbbd60479be6.jpg

Wish I didn't back out now:(.To late to change my work schedule as I flipped with another guy so I can get the 12th off for a car show.Have a great time,my goal in 2016 is to play at least one round with you guys and do well.

Have a great time.
We are going to have a blast and just wait till the THPers get there tomorrow and find out something awesome!!!

Have a great time.

JB, can I join Albatross Club Member via Taptalk? I tried without any luck.

So according the the Top Golf website (http://topgolf.com/us/naperville/) it looks like Friday is going to be a beautiful 55* night. After this long winter dare I say shorts weather?

I also wanted to attach a copy of the food and drink menu so that you can start pondering dinner!

http://topgolf.com/assets/uploads/pdf/menus/topgolf-menu-naperville.pdf

Enjoy and see you all Friday!

The bays were heated too..shorts for sure!

The donut holes were great and I may have finished off the queso almost all by myself. :bashful:

Top notch food + atmosphere at a THP event = no surprise

I'm not sure I understand the question... I mean, this is a (unofficial) THP gathering, right? And most of us have a thing about golf equipment, right? That settles it. I'll be bringing a couple of bags of clubs. DEMO DAY!!!
Have a great time.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Done! Now an Albatross Club Member!
Welcome aboard man! Not only are you now eligible for some awesome contests and THP events but you also have donated to an amazing cause! Can't wait till tomorrow!

Back