WTB: X-stiff driver shaft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howzat

I'd Rather Be At The Hideaway
Reaction score
Looking for a X-stiff driver shaft or low launching Stiff shaft, as I am building a club for a friend. Not looking to spend much cash and almost anything will do.

Thanks.

Does it need a certain tip adapter? Or just anything stout?

What you looking for? I have a few shafts laying around.

Does it need a certain tip adapter? Or just anything stout?

It does not need a certain adapter as I have one ready to go.

What you looking for? I have a few shafts laying around.

It can really be anything. Lower launching the better for the most part.

Don't want to hijack but grafalloy blue stiff sounds like the best option. Really stout low launching shaft that you can get for around 70 bucks new.

Don't want to hijack but grafalloy blue stiff sounds like the best option. Really stout low launching shaft that you can get for around 70 bucks new.

Oddly enough, this is the shaft I have

Thanks for the info. It looks like I can pick up a brand new stock shaft w/ the adapter already on for less than that as well on the bay.

Thanks for the info. It looks like I can pick up a brand new stock shaft w/ the adapter already on for less than that as well on the bay.

Yup, that's why I thought I'd mention it. The stiff plays like an x stiff. The x stiff is for non humans.

For those sending me PM's please put how much you are asking for the shaft. Thanks.

Found what I was looking for. This can be locked up. Thanks.

That is not a low launching shaft. I know what it says, but it has never launch low, I'd say mid to high launch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back