The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very different is intriguing.

My wife has been typing for 45 minutes.....fair warning!

No, this will be a very different newsletter.

I cant wait to see the newsletter, is it a permanent change or something we will see here and there?
Very different is intriguing.

My wife has been typing for 45 minutes.....fair warning!

Is this a hint? Guest columnist?

Different can be cool

Like THP different has ever been a bad thing! Bring it on GG

Love the newsletter! Always look forward to it hitting my inbox

Guess my official banter away is I'm pissed at work and for the first time in a long time drunk. Why the hell do they think it's a good idea to have a business trip that makes me leave my family for thre week before Christmas all the way to January 3rd! Not very happy right now! There's my rant

Guess my official banter away is I'm pissed at work and for the first time in a long time drunk. Why the hell do they think it's a good idea to have a business trip that makes me leave my family for thre week before Christmas all the way to January 3rd! Not very happy right now! There's my rant
That's brutal man...and I got grieve one year for having to be away at a conference over Valentines Day. This is definitely Rant Thread worthy.

I don't care what y'all say... blugold is good people. Thanks again for the advice.

Good new, bad news. The good news, Ellie is starting to put some pressure on her leg, it's awesome to see! Bad news, I am old and bent down to pick something up and jarred something in my back and am in a decent amount of discomfort at the moment. Good times!

Good new, bad news. The good news, Ellie is starting to put some pressure on her leg, it's awesome to see! Bad news, I am old and bent down to pick something up and jarred something in my back and am in a decent amount of discomfort at the moment. Good times!
Damn GG....happy to hear Ellie is on the mend, but not for the ailing mommy of the house.

Damn GG....happy to hear Ellie is on the mend, but not for the ailing mommy of the house.

It's so sad, I bent down to take off my shoes, then remembered I needed to leave them on to bring the trash bin into the garage, so I sort of threw my leg down hard to stop myself from removing the shoe and boom, back is done!

Hope you're feeling better soon GG.

I was walking around like a robot for a few days after sleeping on a couch and not being able to move my neck at all. I used to be able to sleep wherever/however!

I don't care what y'all say... blugold is good people. Thanks again for the advice.

Rumors of the Blutroll are greatly exaggerated. He is a good dude indeed!

Good news on Ellie. Sorry to hear about your back GG.

Hey dudes and dudettes. I'm not doing the bail after the MC thing that has been done before. I won't go into it but I think about all of you every day and I greatly appreciate those of you who are reaching out to me.

Heya Smithfaced! Hope all is well for you.

Hey dudes and dudettes. I'm not doing the bail after the MC thing that has been done before. I won't go into it but I think about all of you every day and I greatly appreciate those of you who are reaching out to me.

Don't forget my # man. I'm here for you.

Dude, do what you need to do for you....we're here if you need us. Hope things start to settle for you Bro

Smithfaced hope all is good man!

So, Multiplicity the movie.... Does anyone remember which number was the "Special" one?

Theres just not enough hours in the day it seems, one busy week and I cannot catch up on anything.

The Official Banter Away Thread

Smithfaced hope all is good man!

So, Multiplicity the movie.... Does anyone remember which number was the "Special" one?

Theres just not enough hours in the day it seems, one busy week and I cannot catch up on anything.

Four I believe.

Two was the neat freak
Three was the sloppy bum

I could be wrong it's been a while.

Last edited:

Hi pal. I miss looking at your phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back