Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steel shafts :alien:

Never thought I would be saying that again.

Srixon irons... How could I not with all the feedback over there. They must be hit.

I wonder how well a combo set would blend between the pros in GW/PW/9/8 with the Standard Apex in 7/6/5/4 bent accordingly.

Tour V's. I love the idea.

I can see that working very well - the scoring irons in the pros are just beautifully accurate.

42* OG Niblick.

Srixon irons... How could I not with all the feedback over there. They must be hit.

This is a great ponder.

42* OG Niblick.

I still have mine. Truly awesome stick and it works well from any where on or off the fairways

I still have mine. Truly awesome stick and it works well from any where on or off the fairways

I had way too much fun with the 49 today, it was just point and shoot. I need about 10 more yards to fill all my gaps again though, the 42 would be just the ticket.

Some internet golfer I am. Haha

Extremely strong ponder on a 5 wood-ish club. Somewhere around 17-20* would be an idea spot to fill in my bag. Looking at Bertha, BiO Cell, and J40, basically a non-deep club that's easy to hit. Bobby Jones could be a dark horse.

Extremely strong ponder on a 5 wood-ish club. Somewhere around 17-20* would be an idea spot to fill in my bag. Looking at Bertha, BiO Cell, and J40, basically a non-deep club that's easy to hit. Bobby Jones could be a dark horse.

Bobby Jones should be the front runner.

Bobby Jones should be the front runner.

If it weren't for the lack of availability in my area for trying it out, it may be that way.

I agree on the Bobby Jones comment.

But you would enjoy the Bio. You really would.

If it weren't for the lack of availability in my area for trying it out, it may be that way.
Me too 4 sure. No negative feedback on here yet

I understand. I jumped off the deep end and bought it w/o trying. So far so good but it is early. BiO Cell isn't to shabby either and the MyFly makes finding the right gap easy.

I agree on the Bobby Jones comment.

But you would enjoy the Bio. You really would.

That one I have tried and loved it. Not sure if I'd want to go + or standard, but dang was it fun to hit. I just need something a little thinner than the 5 Deep as I haven't been successful with it in the conditions I normally play.!

An interesting ball ponder.

RZN Black
TaylorMade TPx
ProV1x

Can't make up my mind yet

Cobra Bio Cell Driver pondering these days. I really need a snake in my bag as I missing charming them... :cool:

This is definitely a solid ponder.

After hitting the 9 degree with regular flex today.. G30. Not my ideal setup but wow did I hit it well

There is definitely something to the G30. I haven't hit it enough to form a solid opinion on it but it plays like a Bio Cell but with a little more 'pop'.
Turbulators are kind of 'meh' but I wasn't on a Trackman so its tough to say for sure.

I feel like bagging an entire bag of Nike clubs just to annoy people.

I feel like bagging an entire bag of Nike clubs just to annoy people.

Nike clubs win majors.

Did Rory ever win back to back majors before Nike clubs?

I want more Nike clubs.

Nike clubs win majors.

Did Rory ever win back to back majors before Nike clubs?

I want more Nike clubs.

According to other sites, he doesn't play Nike clubs. I want that 10 minutes of my life back.

According to other sites, he doesn't play Nike clubs. I want that 10 minutes of my life back.

They're just rebadged Mizuno irons right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back