Whats for Breakfast/Lunch?

I'm having carrots.

Guess who forgot his lunch?

Clearly the rabbit.

f8b7be3919ebd03c17a20df03b8fb85d.jpg

Sliders from Lobster Place at Chelsea Market.

Wendy's...if it wasn't for the allure of those delicious Frostys they could close the chain and I'd never know.

Breakfast: Toast w/blackberry jam and a fiber bar
Lunch: Leftover pizza

f8b7be3919ebd03c17a20df03b8fb85d.jpg

Sliders from Lobster Place at Chelsea Market.

It looks like someone Ricky'd that one on the left. Little bit of a tear in the slider's pants.

I bet it's still delicious, though.

Chicken salad sandwitch

Whatever they are feeding us at PGA National. Heading down to see very shortly.

7asuseby.jpg

One of the offerings from Munch Organics 'The Fritatta'

Mmmm lunch time on a rainy day.
8367423ec4d0d1a09991ccc178059ee7.jpg

Had shrimp, crawfist, red potatoes, sausage and corn on the cob ala carte low country boil style and I am pretty sure I ate too much.

steak n cheese sub, chicken fingers and beer...normal Sunday during football season.

I had a cheeseburger omelette this morning it was REALLY GOOD, I was pleasantly surprised.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Taco bell for lunch. Soft shell, taco supreme's.

Went to the Argosy for the buffet. I overdid it.

An induction friendly atkins breakfast scramble, eggs, real chorizo, black olives, avacado, some cheese, little sour cream, and some hot hot hot sauce.

I had cinnamon toast but my daughter ate 3/4 of it so I don't know if I really ate breakfast.

Took the family to IHOP this morning...been a while since we all went out to breakfast. Had a very yummy cornbeef hash omelet.

Breakfast burrito w/ canadian bacon, cheese, potatoes, jalapenos, peppers, onions.

I will getting a Taylor ham double egg and cheese on a multi grain bagel from the best bagel joint in the county at least.

I will getting a Taylor ham double egg and cheese on a multi grain bagel from the best bagel joint in the county at least.
Which one?

Back