Fall 2014 Central Iowa Get Together

Im good with whatever. Is the TCI hotel $75 a person or is that spilt between two people? I am in on Sunday though and want to play TCI.

I can't say with certainty, Wedge must be landing a plane or something. But based on what I had scoped out with it when it was first built, $75 should be the total room cost at the Stay and Play Rate.

~Rock

Im good with whatever. Is the TCI hotel $75 a person or is that spilt between two people? I am in on Sunday though and want to play TCI.

$75 split but with taxes added yet

Tap talking my way thru the World of golf!

I am in for whatever. I'll be there.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Just a reminder that I don't need a room though. My good buddy works at the Iowa St Vet clinic so I'm shacking up at his place with his 18 cats.

TCI is such a great course.

Just a reminder that I don't need a room though. My good buddy works at the Iowa St Vet clinic so I'm shacking up at his place with his 18 cats.

this made me go hmmmmmmmm......

~Rock

this made me go hmmmmmmmm......

~Rock

Haha, I think he has 3 or 4 cats, all with deformities he took from the clinic. Missing eyes or limbs, etc. But it's a free place to stay.

$75 night 1 and $100 for night 2 = $175/2 = $87.50 per person for hotel room + $37 at Honey Creek + $47 at TCI = $172 per person for the weekend? Is that right?

I can't say with certainty, Wedge must be landing a plane or something. But based on what I had scoped out with it when it was first built, $75 should be the total room cost at the Stay and Play Rate.

~Rock

I forgot to mention I will be Friday and Saturday night as well.

$75 night 1 and $100 for night 2 = $175/2 = $87.50 per person for hotel room + $37 at Honey Creek + $47 at TCI = $172 per person for the weekend? Is that right?

Yes, that's basically right. I am ESTIMATING about $15-20 in hotel taxes per room per night, so across 2 nights, and split across 2 people, it will be $190ish

My estimate is based solely on my rather frequent use of $120 hotel rooms for business in Des Moines.

~Rock

I am in for Saturday for sure would love to play Sunday as well i will have to find out what the Illinois carpool is up for Rambler? Prince Hartmann?

No-one drives all the way to Iowa to only play one day!

I just got clearance from my wife, and a day off from work. I'm free to join in with you guys, if you have an opening.

I just got clearance from my wife, and a day off from work. I'm free to join in with you guys, if you have an opening.

Absolutely! Welcome you are in for great golf. Will you be playing both days out just one?

welcome Lance!!

Where's IlliniMick hiding?! Let's ramp up this field. :)

Absolutely! Welcome you are in for great golf. Will you be playing both days out just one?

Like dhartmann said, Nobody drives 6 hours for 1 day of golf.:D

I'm hoping to hit the road with my buddy manlai. That is if I can pass my test over labor day.

welcome Lance!!

Where's IlliniMick hiding?! Let's ramp up this field. :)

Yea, I have to say, we need IlliniMick to come to this. That man can make the most horrid round of golf (by me) a very enjoyable and casual experience. And I may start just calling him "the Professor."

And welcome aboard Lance!! Can't wait to meet you and play some great golf courses!

I feel like were up to 13 or 14 confirmed attendees, lets get this to 20 everyone!

~Rock

Seems to me that TCI might be the preference for Sunday? Are we ready to call it or do we want some more time? If you haven't chimed in, please do. If you haven't decided to join us. Get off the fence and throw your name on the tee sheet!

Seems to me that TCI might be the preference for Sunday? Are we ready to call it or do we want some more time? If you haven't chimed in, please do. If you haven't decided to join us. Get off the fence and throw your name on the tee sheet!

I say call it. I'm also interested in hearing if people who are coming Friday want to stay at TCI both nights.

~Rock

I say call it. I'm also interested in hearing if people who are coming Friday want to stay at TCI both nights.

~Rock

Might depend on getting the reduced rate in Friday night. Would certainly make it much easier to stay on property.

Back