Wish Ole Gray Well

Bill, rest up and get better man! Take that injury to the woodshed!

Hope the recovery goes well for you OG!

Bill get well soon buddy. Miss you and Kelly Bo. Thoughts and prayers.

Get well soon Ole Gray.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:act-up::bulgy-eyes::call-me::blowkiss: Get well !!!!!!!!!!! :banana::bananadance::bulgy-eyes::clown:

Get well soon Ole Gray!

Get better my man!

Get well Bill, We are thinking about ya' Ol' Coot ! :clapp:

Wishing you a quick recovery Ole Gray! Hope you're back to fairways & greens real soon!

Speedy recovery OG!
⛳

All the best OG and get well soon!

Wishing you a quick recovery OG.

Ole Gray was one of the first THPers I had the chance to tee it up with. Made me feel like we'd known each other for a long time. Get well soon, friend.

:banana::bananadance::clapp::drinks::egyptian::friends::eek:k::zdance:

Ole Gray was one of the first THPers I had the chance to tee it up with. Made me feel like we'd known each other for a long time. Get well soon, friend.

:banana::bananadance::clapp::drinks::egyptian::friends::eek:k::zdance:

Will do buddy

Again THANKS to each one of you for such kindness! It makes my old heart swell up from all the support . You all rock and I am forever thankful,

I'm hurting and sore right now. My Doc prescribed me some stronger pain medicine and added some antibiotics to the cocktail. Gawd I'm going to be sore in the morning

Bill you're a hell of a guy and i hope you get well soon sir.

Prayers for a speedy and pain free recovery, Bill!!!

Be the ball!!

Get well soon, Bill!

Get well soon OG and hope you have a quick recovery!

dfad31f02dcf7e5d3a1e3f589299c9c0.jpg

Haha what a difference a day or two makes! He's too doped up right now. He doesn't know about this thread yet.

Hahaha dang old buddy that pic says a thousand words! Get well soon and I'll take you for a cart ride in late October. I'm driving though.

Hey Bill, already said howdy on FB. That lil hitch in your get-along:beat-up: will be cured up pretty soon, then the Coots will be convening again. :banana::clapp:

Get well soon, take that injury to the woodshed

hope to meet you at a event

Wish Ole Gray Well

I sent a text to my son telling him what happened today. He was telling me how sorry he was that this happened. Anyways he proceeded to tell me he was back in school working towards a degree AND he recently joined a gym for his health and fitness.

Talk about getting a shot of happy medicine and making his Dad soooooo proud at the same time !!!

Today was a good day with this kind of news .

I sent a text to my son telling him what happened today. He was telling me how sorry he was that this happened. Anyways he proceeded to tell me he was back in school working towards a degree AND he recently joined a gym for his health and fitness.

Talk about getting a shot of happy medicine and making his Dad soooooo proud at the same time !!!

Today was a good day with this kind of news .

That's great to hear.

I'm glad to here that the surgery went well, I hope you get used to the crutches fast because KellyBo can't hear you ringing that bell from the golf course!

:bulgy-eyes: :alien: :banana::bananadance::blob:

Back