Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my little snore machine.

Here's my little snore machine.

O ya. Those little guys are built to snore!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Pet Picture Thread

Pet Picture Thread

Love the tongue pic cookie!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
7u3yde2a.jpg

Duke has decided to make the 5 ft putts a little more difficult for me.

After having to put to rest our cat of 6.5 years do to a kidney disease. We found a place that shelters animals and decided to add 2 kittens to the family. These 2 have added much energy and quickly outgrowing our 4.5 lb chihuahua.
6a4ybajy.jpg

0cb2f9e02d11d152afebdf5c76219c5e.jpg

c3ab5ea6311a7a4e1be50d31992285ea.jpg

We were both excited to check out the new Nike irons last night.

We are only halfway through our walk, I may end up carrying him home.

tuzudyty.jpg

Just finished up our walk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My buddy at home is worried about her Dad. She's telling me to feel better soon

c042c854382e49cae11d475feb9f0ce8.jpg

Pet Picture Thread

Pet Picture Thread

My buddy at home is worried about her Dad. She's telling me to feel better soon

c042c854382e49cae11d475feb9f0ce8.jpg

She apologize yet?

Tucker has an interesting way of sleeping (yes, that's his back paw)

e2u9aper.jpg

Had to share this picture. The girlfriend is pet sitting her parent's dogs this week. I was over tonight helping out and I caught this one thinking he was sneaky, checking out what was dinner.

c6c5750ffdef26bb71c677dbd2473cec.jpg

Last edited:
She apologize yet?

Haha! Kelly said when she took her for the evening walk, she stopped at the exact place where I had fallen. She kept walking around the spot over and over

My boy is getting huge!

2uda8uqa.jpg

We are only halfway through our walk, I may end up carrying him home.

tuzudyty.jpg

Charlie would be a load to tote home buddy. How's it coming with the other members of casa della cookie

Charlie would be a load to tote home buddy. How's it coming with the other members of casa della cookie

Still keeping them separated for now. Have a consultation with a trainer today after work, taking it slow - want to do this the way which offers best chances of success.

Still keeping them separated for now. Have a consultation with a trainer today after work, taking it slow - want to do this the way which offers best chances of success.

Cookie, just curious what the shelter said about how he was around other dogs. Are they separated for now because they were unsure or just playing it safe?

Last edited:
Cookie, just curious what the shelter said about how he was around other dogs. Are they separated for now because they were unsure or just playing it safe?

We had no feedback from animal services about other dogs. He definitely wasn't aggressive from what we witnessed while there.

Issue now is my Brittany spaniel goes bonkers barking at him and I just can't quite tell how he will react if we let them close. Really hoping to see him interact with other dogs in a safe/monitored environment to see how he does.

Looking forward to the consultation today, want to do this the right way.

We had no feedback from animal services about other dogs. He definitely wasn't aggressive from what we witnessed while there.

Issue now is my Brittany spaniel goes bonkers barking at him and I just can't quite tell how he will react if we let them close. Really hoping to see him interact with other dogs in a safe/monitored environment to see how he does.

We got our dog from a rescue organization and they said he was good with kids, dogs and cats. He's not especially good with any of them and he went after our cats when they were introduced. Ya never know, surroundings, emotions, a lot of things can make a difference.
Good luck. Interested to hear how it goes. Love the new avatar too :)

Good luck with the consultation and I am interested to hear what they say.

My girlfriend and I were having this very discussion about how we are going to introduce her lab, Bailey with Beckett to see how it goes.

It is certainly down the road a bit, but I want to find out as much as I can before we do get there.

Good luck!!!

Good luck with the consultation and I am interested to hear what they say.

My girlfriend and I were having this very discussion about how we are going to introduce her lab, Bailey with Beckett to see how it goes.

It is certainly down the road a bit, but I want to find out as much as I can before we do get there.

Good luck!!!

My sister went through that somewhat recently. She adopted a black lab and had 2 cats. I think she pretty much just kept the dog on a leash and then when the cats came around used clicker training. Now the cats crawl all over him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back