Very Interesting Message - KBS Drops A Bomb

Add my name to the intrigued list. I am ready to start my legacy.

Well, well, well..... KBS is on board for #Legacy? Count me in if at all possible! Ponder mode engaged and SUBSCRIBED!

JM

Very intresting involving shaft companys could be amazing

The ultimate ultimate demo day

Reps from all golf companies including shaft companies and competitive golf + more

No idea. Just spitballing

Whatever it is, I hope it's not an event where a small number (aka single digits) can attend. Something like Legacy needs to be big.

I'm just gona stand here gawking and blinking like a little kid, because I'm lost worse than Gilligan........the only shafts I've replaced were under my 65 Chevy truck.....

Very excited to see last week's work come to fruition. I know they are extremely excited to take part in this epic event

Very happen to see last week's work come to fruition. I know they are extremely excited to take part in this epic event

Do not come in here acting like you know something.

:alien:

No idea what to expect other than it will be epic.

I'm just gona stand here gawking and blinking like a little kid, because I'm lost worse than Gilligan........the only shafts I've replaced were under my 65 Chevy truck.....

Best post of the day. Im literally laughing out loud. Love it.

I didn't see this coming from KBS at all. Very cool and I'm very excited!

Um...yea!!

#THPLegacy is coming...

KBS!!!! I like it.

Just shows the impact THP has on the golf industry. So cool. Can't wait for more details.

I love that this is leaking out the way it is. Love it.

Very interesting. KBS involvement is mind blowing. Where this will end is beyond me, but I'm excited.

Don't really know what to expect with this teaser, just more curiosity and excitement I always thought there was a ceiling for both of those but I think I'm learning I'm wrong about that!

Don't really know what to expect with this teaser, just more curiosity and excitement I always thought there was a ceiling for both of those but I think I'm learning I'm wrong about that!

The day I find a ceiling, is the day I stop brother...:D

Anything is possible, if this great community supports it.

Whoa KBS outta left field. Thought my interest and curiosity was peaked before. Did not see this one coming. THP always with the killer curve ball.

KBS and The #Legacy , Tell me more !

The day I find a ceiling, is the day I stop brother...:D

Anything is possible, if this great community supports it.
I think we are all happy you and GG have no ceiling! And we all hope you never ever ever do!

Tell me more! More!!! MORE!!!!!

Noice.

Really looking forward to learning the details of this event.

I've said it before, but I truly mean it - I thought shafts were all the same until I hit something with a KBS shaft.

Expect the unexpected, thats what we all should do.

Back